Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

REDDIT NU-MALE cuckold and his OLDER used-up whore roastie slut wife (pic)

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

Perfect example of normie cuckold relationship:
1) Man much younger than woman
2) Woman old, used up slut roastie whore near 40 years old
3) Kid will be incel as fuck due to shitty genes. Hopefully she fucked Chad and got pregnant by him instead.
4) Nu-male cuck wearing problem glasses in pic with newborn incel

3) Kid will be incel as fuck due to shitty genes.
So you're hoping this kid to end up as an incel like us? You wish this curse upon a newborn. You want this baby to end up as a failure like you? What did the baby ever do to you? Should've been mad at their parents and not the baby you dumb fuck. The baby doesn't know shit and ylu want him to end up like a worthless pile of shit like you? JFL

nice virtue signal bro, you should post it on reddit

So you're hoping this kid to end up as an incel like us? You wish this curse upon a newborn. You want this baby to end up as a failure like you? What did the baby ever do to you? Should've been mad at their parents and not the baby you dumb fuck. The baby doesn't know shit and ylu want him to end up like a worthless pile of shit like you? JFL
No he's just pointing out that 40 year old giving birth is bad, big chance for defects.. she was too old to have kids imo

Hope the kid does okay,maybe the mom looks worse because she just gave birth, apparently it can take hours to give birth. He could end up a normie,Though, the odd's are not in his favor.

Why do these nu males get gfs but i dont?

Calm down, he didnt say he hopes that the kid will end up as an incel. I am quite sure that he would prevent it if he could.

Why hate? Yes, the woman seems to be below the man's PSL rating. But in the end I think they are doing well. I bet raising kids is fulfilling.

Why hate? Yes, the woman seems to be below the man's PSL rating. But in the end I think they are doing well. I bet raising kids is fulfilling.

The woman is going to resent raising the beta's kid when she wanted Chad's kids all along. She's not going to be a warm motherly presence in the kid's life. The guy is too much of a cuck to be a proper father. And it's going to be single child because the foid's eggs are all gone, so it's going to be overprotected and spoiled. Welcome to the modern family.

she looks fuckable tbh

An old used up roastie's biological equivalent is an incel. Society allows all femoids to breed even when nature tells them their time is up. Old females are less fertile end of story.

I spot a kidcel.