Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reddit normans smashing their relatives and then calling us filthy creepy and rapists

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]n high school one of my close friends lost her virginity to her mid 30s step brother and began a relationship with him. They didn’t grow up together. I always felt like he was a bit sleazy and that he groomed her (we were about 16). The thing is, they’re still together, 15 years later, with a kid and everything. It really tore their family apart for awhile though.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I had a 24 year old boyfriend when I was 17. Thought it was perfectly fine - - well better than fine really because he was hot and he wanted me! (and, as I later learned, about 4 other girls my age ~ shudder).[/font]

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7newxk/nsfw_people_of_reddit_who_have_had_sex_with_an/

JB theory in effect once again.

Solitarian_Walker said:
JB theory in effect once again.

after reading that 2nd comment, since im 24 it was life fuel. i think ill try to hit on school chicks now. srs

dr-problematic said:
after reading that 2nd comment, since im 24 it was life fuel. i think ill try to hit on school chicks now. srs

You have been enlightened.

dr-problematic said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7newxk/nsfw_people_of_reddit_who_have_had_sex_with_an/

This happens more than you think. Girls losing it to guys that are twice their age and talking about how amazing it was only to turn around and say that a three year gap makes you a pedo worthy of getting jailed for life.

"He was hot and he wanted me" but remember guys it's all about personality.

Crustaciouse said:
"He was hot and he wanted me" but remember guys it's all about personality.

bp'd hard