Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL reddit neet claims to be 8/10 model

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
"I'm a solid 8/10 facially. Body: I don't lift or workout I'm skinny but decent genetics. Broad shoulders, good metabolism, big chest, narrow hip etc. Typical athletic type. A little short though at 5'9. When I'm fit and slightly tanned, don't dress like a bum which I usually do I can pull 9s. That is if I can hide the fact I'm a basement dweller. I've had at least 4 females randomly tell me I should model.

What about you? Hows wagecucking? Already enough money for the lambo to compensate?"

HAHAHAHA

why does every redditor fag claim to be some turbo chad normie god?

"i can usually pull 8s and 9s but they are no longer interested in me after finding out im a basement dweller" FUCKING LMAO

"Reddit"

"male model"

Love it....everyone overrates themselves (and their partners) until they get redpilled.

lolz

noone under 6ft2 can ever be over PSL 8

im-larping.jpg

Also

>neet
>8/10

pick one

Everyone on the internet is 6"4 Greek god mma champion.

If hes so good looking why doesnt he post a pic? The reason most people here dont share pictures is because we fear of becoming a meme like blackops2cel. But if hes so good looking there is nothing to make fun of.

Cuckit is larp central. Bunch of retard numales who pretend to be virile alphas in order to compensate for being total losers.

it is the human delusion everyone always thinks they are better then they actualy are

Reminds me of that ugly manlet who worked out and thought he was a 7/10.