Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit might actually be replaced by Imgur

• Thread starter not_here_4_points
  • Start date
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
Increasingly reddit's top posts are more pictures and gifs, something that imgur of course does better. This could seriously be what kills it.

Also, reddit has been pushing to create better hosting. They may see the writing on the wall. I really hope it dies soon.

Deleted member 18527

Deleted member 18527

Saw spear enthusiast
-
239d 20h 13m
proudweeb

proudweeb

govt tried to ban me from the dark web
★★★★★
83d 18h 2m
Reddit should be replaced with nothing. Worst shithole on the entire internet. Reddit sub-humans make 4chan look like fine, upstanding citizens of culture.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

top floor boss
-
101d 7h 30m

:dafuckfeels:

kampman

kampman

-
★★★★★
192d 3h 19m
Reddit should be replaced with nothing. Worst shithole on the entire internet. Reddit sub-humans make 4chan look like fine, upstanding citizens of culture.
A couple of years ago I wouldn't have believed this.

Komesarj89

Komesarj89

Rest Well Friend. I'll See You Soon.
★★★★★
44d 17h 17m

I think reddit is actually pretty great - in theory. The ability to archive information and make new forums incredibly easily are great features. If I ever have some technical issue, I'll usually google it and add the word reddit. I almost always am able to find an answer. The issue with reddit is that its become an Orwellian thought policing shithole. If even a single one your posts goes off the reservation your entire account can get blackholed. It's to the point where even normies are complaining bout the overt censorship. if it weren't for that, reddit would be great. Look at r/braincels