Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Reddit]Manlet gets black pilled on height and gets gaslighted into the shadow realm.

The comments are absolute cancer.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/1aikbxn/tried_setting_my_height_from_57_to_62_and_it_made/?rdt=35857

This manlet makes 250k/year living in NYC and he's claiming he's going to kill himself this year. The comments are the usual - blaming him for his toxic personality and bringing up Tom Cruise. JFL

This is the perfect blend of KEK fuel and rage fuel. Reminds me why I fucking hate reddit so much and want the servers nuked.

If he's killing himself I want the 250k for Limb lengthening

If he's killing himself I want the 250k for Limb lengthening
Bro, that isn't a bad idea.

Oldcels with no future should be able to donate their money to younger incels for potential ascending.

Bro, that isn't a bad idea.

Oldcels with no future should be able to donate their money to younger incels for potential ascending.
Find another rich prieveglged manlet

just be a rich actor that belongs to the most famous 0.00005% of people worldwide theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back