Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Reddit]Manlet gets black pilled on height and gets gaslighted into the shadow realm.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
full of normie scum gaslighting and heightism.

Should move to some other country, and looking at his earnings he can afford to.

I like the Tom Cruise comment

I had this exact same conversation with Komesarji. Already back then I knew the faggot was bluepilled, just like this reddit tranny.

bring that lost brocel here it's so ovER for him

Smart guy. He did what a lot of bluepilled cucks refuse to do and seen the picture for what it is.

Chadfishing is undeniable evidence, when it comes to proving what foids want.

Foids can smell your personality through the screen jfl kill all foids

Doesn't especially surprise me. I don't know why he's shocked, but I must admit didn't realise the difference was THAT stark.

I don't understand why some people can't comprehend that some advantages are genetic and physical. He sounds smart. That may well be genetic too...

Fuck the comments are full of fucking haslightERs i hope someone lights them on fiRE in gta

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/1aikbxn/tried_setting_my_height_from_57_to_62_and_it_made/?rdt=35857

This manlet makes 250k/year living in NYC and he's claiming he's going to kill himself this year. The comments are the usual - blaming him for his toxic personality and bringing up Tom Cruise. JFL

This is the perfect blend of KEK fuel and rage fuel. Reminds me why I fucking hate reddit so much and want the servers nuked.

"Now ask yourself this: do you want to be with someone who only wants to date tall guys?" ohhh okk, so I dont want women anymore because they all chad only

@Retardfuel here's some crack cocaine for you, buddy boyo.

"Now ask yourself this: do you want to be with someone who only wants to date tall guys?" ohhh okk, so I dont want women anymore because they all chad only
I swear, these normies are lacking in as much IQ as they are in self-awareness.

I swear, these normies are lacking in as much IQ as they are in self-awareness.
"Now ask yourself this: do you want to be with someone who only wants to date tall guys?" he never will be happy with a girl because you a ugly fucker that never will touch a sluts ass. so no you never will be happy

What do you expect from reddit JFL

I like the Tom Cruise comment
View attachment 1055315

I had this exact same conversation with Komesarji. Already back then I knew the faggot was bluepilled, just like this reddit tranny.
Komesar was a blue pilled fag. He even denied the dog pill.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU DENY THE DOG PILL?!

Komesar was a blue pilled fag. He even denied the dog pill.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU DENY THE DOG PILL?!
wtf. thats a little bit crazy...but who the hell is komesar

wtf. thats a little bit crazy...but who the hell is komesar
Former mod who ascended with some gook (I think it was a gook, don't 100% remember) cunt he chatted on chinkcord and made a huge goodbye/ascension thread. Then he got cucked, as we all predicted and expected.

Former mod who ascended with some gook (I think it was a gook, don't 100% remember) cunt he chatted on chinkcord and made a huge goodbye/ascension thread. Then he got cucked, as we all predicted and expected.
he got cucked? Nigga thats hard. leaved incel.is to get cucked. over for gook fucker mod

Average bluepiller experience. Will leave everything he stood for behind for a glimpse of pussay just to get brutally cucked.
Fags like this are made mod while unfathomly based blackpill veterans like me are being ignored.
Partly the reason why this forum is so low quality and trooned out.

Typical normie scum gaslighting him

Fags like this are made mod while unfathomly based blackpill veterans like me are being ignored.
tbhtbh

Last edited:
Average bluepiller experience. Will leave everything he stood for behind for a glimpse of pussay just to get brutally cucked.
brutal. he also permad me :feelskek: agecucks are always normfags :feelscomfy:

Nature is a Jewish pysop nigger
I have an idea for you since u want to kill all tallfags.

Create a virus like covid that kills tall people only.

Make it also infect short people but not kill them so nobody suspects a thing.

You re smart. Do it (In robocop : rogue city)

I have an idea for you since u want to kill all tallfags.

Create a virus like covid that kills tall people only.

Make it also infect short people but not kill them so nobody suspects a thing.

You re smart. Do it (In robocop : rogue city)
How about I'll make short people superhuman

thats harder to do mang
Incorrect. Since I was born. I was already god. My literal first sight was looking at the clouds and sun and realizing both were mine. It wasnt until I got bullied for being autistic I realized that humans were also mine.

Incorrect. Since I was born. I was already god. My literal first sight was looking at the clouds and sun and realizing both were mine. It wasnt until I got bullied for being autistic I realized that humans were also mine.
Ngl id like to roll you a joint and we schizomaxx together at the balcony under a dim light :feelscomfy:

Ngl id like to roll you a joint and we schizomaxx together at the balcony under a dim light :feelscomfy:
Incorrect. My brain is supreme.

Of course the mods deleted it. JFL

he ain't even short jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back