Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit is the most hostile place on the internet

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
as long as you stay within the circlejerk it's all well and good, but the second you say anything that looks even slightly out of the ordinary to them you get mass downvoted and gangraped with personal insults and it's ok to them because anybody that expresses an opinion they don't like isn't even human to them. JFL at those posts that go on about what a great community it is and how supportive they are. Fucking funny how places like 4chan get a bad rep but reddit doesn't.

it's a echochamber, i'm just waiting for more of the normie triggering sub reddits to be banned

This is so fucking true

Reddit=doublethinking scumbags.

There are a few decent subreddits.
Imo youtube twitter and facebook are way more cucked. On these platforms you can get sued and permabanned for little things.

it's a echochamber where if you don't agree with the sub Reddit you get banned. it's the kindergarten of the internet.

This place is catching up fast with all the anti-degeneracy police roaming it.
We used to be an easy-going non-judgemental bunch but lately the atmosphere is full of daesh terrorists and other moralfaggots.

very true redditors are some of the most evil scum in existence

@Indari Nice Avi

I understand where you're coming from.

But there's no way from a non biased perspective that you can think reddit=4chan in terms of toxicity.

Both places hold their fair share of sumbags but 4 chan is on another level with that

Sjw from tumblr all migrated to there.

Reddit mods tactics are similar to those of the Jews

Every place I've been to on the internet is hostile.