Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit is such a shit place, how can you cope by posting there?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★★
Literally no foids uses reddit. Pretty sure less then 2% of population actually uses reddit and females has to be pretty low on there, and also most posts from r/twoxchromosomes are definitely incels larping.

I don't use Reddit outside of finding some good coomfuel otherwise the place is full of larpers and people who thinks they are smart but in reality pretty low IQ

I used to post on reddit but now it feels so SOY but do you niggas cope with reddit? What do you feel about Reddit nowadays?

i use it for manga and tech stuff

Sometimes I make AI generated posts there to see what type of reception I get. I already feel like I'm talking to bots

im banned since years

Literally no foids uses reddit. Pretty sure less then 2% of population actually uses reddit and females has to be pretty low on there, and also most posts from r/twoxchromosomes are definitely incels larping.

I don't use Reddit outside of finding some good coomfuel otherwise the place is full of larpers and people who thinks they are smart but in reality pretty low IQ

I used to post on reddit but now it feels so SOY but do you niggas cope with reddit? What do you feel about Reddit nowadays?
Its cuckddit, fuck do you expect lol.

I try using it but everyone is exactly the same there, you get banned for stupid reasons and everyone is so OLD AND SOY