Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit is so cucked it's fucking retarded

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
If you are on any subeddit and say something like "women are hypergamous whores", bam, you are instantly permabanned. Ever subreddits who were supposed to be men centered like TheRedPill and NoFap, they are cucked too. Fuck Reddit in all honesty. There, you either shut the fuck up or act bluepilled if you wanna stay. Any sort of comment about genetics, looks, women, especially women, may result in a ban.

I stopped browsing reddit a long time ago. Join the club.

I promised myself I'd never go back there yesterday. The most toxic place on the internet by far.

so crazy how the whole "strong, independent women" thing is spread around but they seem to be unable to take any sort of insult. hell, even if you DON'T use insults and you are just commenting about the TRUE nature of women using facts and real life examples you will still get banned.

why do you still browse reddit.... like its going to change?

Reddit is a bad drug

I stopped going once I realized that 99.999% of the content upvoted to /all is either useless to me or dumb as fuck

If you are on any subeddit and say something like "women are hypergamous whores", bam, you are instantly permabanned. Ever subreddits who were supposed to be men centered like TheRedPill and NoFap, they are cucked too. Fuck Reddit in all honesty. There, you either shut the fuck up or act bluepilled if you wanna stay. Any sort of comment about genetics, looks, women, especially women, may result in a ban.
what can you expect of a site full of 30+ y/o people posting pictures of dogs, cats and fucking birds all day and calling them by baby names?

Reddit is poopoo caca for discussion.

Some of the suicide and depression subreddits are still redpilled.