Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit is far more blackpilled than this place. Even they know JBW is stupid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
lmfao.

I was talking about applying JBW to native countries

JBW can't work in white countries because they're filled with white normies, Chadlites and Chads. Yet a 5/10 white guy in a white country is obviously advantaged over a 5/10 curry or ricecel, so in whatever way you want to put it being white is always an advantage.

JBW isnt a theory its a reality

face>race
Fuck off copers

Nobody is saying this :lul: :lul:

The argument of JBW is that if you are white you have extra points with ethnic foids, that's it, being white is desirable characteristic like being tall or having a dorito frame. If all your other traits are shit then being white does nothing for you.
Yes but some people here and elsewhere aren't that smart and take just-be-white at face value aka being white = chad. They don't get the subtlety of "if you're white, you're slightly better off than anyone at your level". That's too much of a scale/spectrum and not enough black and white thinking.

I like how you've been holding in all of these cope threads throughout the duration of your ban and now they're all coming out at once
That DBZ gif has to be the most well animated punch in anime history

Almost everyone can get laid in a third world shithole if they're not poor. Most people don't consider the fact that people associate white people with money over there and a lot of it is really just prositution. There's also their crazy birth rates so many 3/4 10 ethnics there are having sex.

Only exceptions like India because of the gender ratio.

If you have to upend something and go to some random third-world country to get laid you're incel regardless.
That may be true but I am not poor and I still cannot get laid in Thailand