Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit is far more blackpilled than this place. Even they know JBW is stupid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Half the guys on here want the other half banned because they believe they are gatekeepers of the term "incel". That only they are ugly enough to be incel because they are ethnic and guys who are white are basically chads

I've been told I'm a chadlite here countless times because I'm white and have acne scars. Apparently women want guys with acne scars.

That's stupid as fuck but whatever helps them cope:

Are these people retarded? Not even bluepilled reddit soyboys believe in JBW

I like how you've been holding in all of these cope threads throughout the duration of your ban and now they're all coming out at once

I like how you've been holding in all of these cope threads throughout the duration of your ban and now they're all coming out at once
I was unbanned on wednesday JFL.

Imagine believing any white can ascend just bcuz he's white

That only they are ugly enough to be incel because they are ethnic and guys who are white are basically chads
Nobody is saying this :lul: :lul:

The argument of JBW is that if you are white you have extra points with ethnic foids, that's it, being white is desirable characteristic like being tall or having a dorito frame. If all your other traits are shit then being white does nothing for you.

It is stupid to say that if your this or that you can't truly be incel. Obviously whites have it easier with ethnic women but to act like they're secret chads is stupid.

The argument of JBW is that if you are white you have extra points with ethnic foids, that's it, being white is desirable characteristic like being tall or having a dorito frame.
There are a couple.

How ugly must I be if I've never received any attention from noodles despite lifting and looksmaxxing? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

The argument of JBW is that if you are white you have extra points with ethnic foids, that's it, being white is desirable characteristic like being tall or having a dorito frame. If all your other traits are shit then being white does nothing for you.
Some people take it way further than that and try to say every white guy is volcel. I think that's what OP meant. Your sentence is largely true I believe though.

No one says being white makes you chad, lmao. But it is a fact that makes you stand above thousands of men, and if you have some very good characteristics, you still have possibilities.

I think its the name/implication that make a lot of white users upset tbh. I doubt most serious users would think being white has 0 benefits to it (other than maybe stormfront copers). Obviously you can be white and incel but statistically its obvious being white its a benefit.

No one says being white makes you chad, lmao. But it is a fact that makes you stand above thousands of men, and if you have some very good characteristics, you still have possibilities.
I've seen people say that actually lol

Reddit is far more blackpilled than this place.
Fuck you. For writing this you deserve to be banned again.

Everyone here can get laid if they dumpster dive deep enough.
JFL at calling someone a chadlite or a volcel just because they mog you in some areas.

Jbw is true if youre 5+/10 and 5'9+

Everyone here can get laid if they dumpster dive deep enough.
JFL at calling someone a chadlite or a volcel just because they mog you in some areas.
jfl if you think truecels don't exist

JBW means you have more options than ethincs. You can get a girl if you're white idgaf if you're 5'3 and ugly. If you're ethnic however, that's strike one and two (like inceltv said). Stop projecting by saying ppl are coping. You're coping mad hard. If you're white and incel you are most likely a mentalcel.

JBW is real to some extent.
a 3 - 4/10 white guy can get laid in a third world shit hole.
But you're fooling yourself into thinking you're getting the best women the third world has to offer. Those who go with JBWs are poor village girls whom you won't even be able to keep a conversation with. The most complex piece of tech they've seen would be cheap Huawei phones.

JFL if you think you can live a happy life with them. It's like babysitting a retarded child.
But if that's what you want, then go for it.

JUST DON'T CALL ME A FUCKING VOLCEL OR CHADPREET FOR NOT WANTING THAT!

JBW means you have more options than ethincs. You can get a girl if you're white idgaf if you're 5'3 and ugly. If you're ethnic however, that's strike one and two (like inceltv said). Stop projecting by saying ppl are coping. You're coping mad hard. If you're white and incel you are most likely a mentalcel.
gigacope. coping would be saying that just be white is real because then my ace scars wouldn't matter

you're the same guy who says 6'2+ guys can't be incel jfl

Jbw is true if youre 5+/10 and 5'9+
keep crying for me. JBW is retarded and whoever posts that should be banned
I agree.

While true that being white is an edge, that's it. Literally it. An edge. Which doesn't mean much if you're bottom of the barrel, short, spergy, ugly, deformed, whatever. Being white gives another option to those who've always had a chance, even if they haven't always had the best opportunities. It's not for incels.

gigacope. coping would be saying that just be white is real because then my ace scars wouldn't matter

you're the same guy who says 6'2+ guys can't be incel jfl

Whites can go for asian girls. A lot of you so called mayocels are just standardcels because you don't want to go for asian women because you want a white girl. I have acne scars too and I'm ethnic, therefore it's over for me. Youre white so you can get a girl. Might not be the white girl you want, but it's something. "you're the same guy who says 6'2+ guys can't be incel jfl." I actually leave my room and see couples walking abut, unlike you.

Whites can go for asian girls. A lot of you so called mayocels are just standardcels because you don't want to go for asian women because you want a white girl. I have acne scars too and I'm ethnic, therefore it's over for me. Youre white so you can get a girl. Might not be the white girl you want, but it's something. "you're the same guy who says 6'2+ guys can't be incel jfl." I actually leave my room and see couples walking abut, unlike you.
i've tried for asian girls and gotten rejected.

and I leave my room too, sure lots of tall guys can get girls, but not if they have ugly faces.

face>everything else

JBW is true, but I'm a manlet and can't afford to SEAmax so incel

JBW gets you +3 , if you are a 1/10, you will be 4/10 if you are a white.

For curries, it's -3 rule. If you are a 1/10, you will be -2/10 if you are a curry.

I'm a whitecel. Many ethnics mog me because I'm a subhuman. That's a fact.

It has been established many times that JBW (aka SEAmaxxing) is no different from prostitution.
Anyone who thinks it is more than that is medically mentally disabled.

statistically its obvious being white: its a benefit.
/thread
/thread

funny thing is that if you post any blonde girl here they're going to call her a "stacy" :lul: even when she is ugly asf (she can be an utterly abomination but still considered stacy due to white skin and blonde hair, JFL)

the coping and the worship/overating of whites here is insane, but it's not how women see it, JBW is pure cope and @Ledgemund had good posts debunking it

If only more white men wont play JBW game and more ethnics wont play just be exotic game in Russia, better date women of your own race, if its white x white on the West or ethnic x ethnic in Russia, not like Im gonna ascend anyways even with japonic foid :feelsrope:

Half the guys on here want the other half banned because they believe they are gatekeepers of the term "incel". That only they are ugly enough to be incel because they are ethnic and guys who are white are basically chads

I've been told I'm a chadlite here countless times because I'm white and have acne scars. Apparently women want guys with acne scars.

That's stupid as fuck but whatever helps them cope:
View attachment 265187

Are these people retarded? Not even bluepilled reddit soyboys believe in JBW

People got to invent new theories to explain why they're the TRUE incels and why everyone else could fuck a thousand cunts. People like feeling special, even if its in a bad way.

JBW is real to some extent.
a 3 - 4/10 white guy can get laid in a third world shit hole.
Almost everyone can get laid in a third world shithole if they're not poor. Most people don't consider the fact that people associate white people with money over there and a lot of it is really just prositution. There's also their crazy birth rates so many 3/4 10 ethnics there are having sex.

Only exceptions like India because of the gender ratio.

If you have to upend something and go to some random third-world country to get laid you're incel regardless.

Almost everyone can get laid in a third world shithole if they're not poor.
If you have to upend something and go to some random third-world country to get laid you're incel regardless.
Exactly! Lets not forget that ugly ethnics in thirld world countries reproduce the MOST.
Ethnics are having sex like crazy in 3rd world countries. These gatekeepers forget that.
They tell white men to go to a shithole while they only desire white girls themselves :lul:
Reddit is far more blackpilled than this place. Even they know JBW is stupid.
based

JBW is very real, dude. Just because you don't know how to pull it off doesn't mean it's not a thing. Try your luck on a non-white bitch and you will most likely have a couple of dates.

The correct theory is JBWC, “Just Be White Chad”.

JBW is only true to an extent. It’s just exacerbating the truth, which is that being light skinned, specifically white, is a halo which can increase over all SMV. Just being white doesn’t guarantee pussy Jfl.

Those who go with JBWs are poor village girls whom you won't even be able to keep a conversation with. The most complex piece of tech they've seen would be cheap Huawei phones.

JFL if you think you can live a happy life with them. It's like babysitting a retarded child.

True. Two of my former friends already babysitting these childs (poor village girls with extremely low IQ).

Financially independent(not poor) & educated SEA foids prefer their own men instead of JBW in their home countries.

Last edited:
In my opinion incel whites are the exception that proves the rule.

JBW is bullshit, but JBC is real curry=volcel should be instant perma ban
4B83EA3A E157 4F48 9C62 BA1277869E2A

this tbh. JBC (just be curry) is way more legitimate.

JBW is only true to an extent. It’s just exacerbating the truth, which is that being light skinned, specifically white, is a halo which can increase over all SMV. Just being white doesn’t guarantee pussy Jfl.

Any white NT 4/10 can ascend, while most ethnic 4s who live in white countries can't. But for sub-4's race doesn't really matter

Any white NT 4/10 can ascend, while most ethnic 4s who live in white countries can't. But for sub-4's race doesn't really matter
cope unless you're talking about "ascending" with a landwhale