Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reddit is about to ban TheRedPill subreddit

@RedditIsCucked
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

good riddance. TRP is pure cancer. i can understand listening to TRP a few years ago when blackpill didnt really exist yet. But now that there's blackpill, redpill has become PUA garbage, full of cringe advices like "just lift bro!" "have an abundance mentality bro!" "spin plates bro!"
My sentiments exactly. They don't need a whole subreddit for three lines of mostly useless advice.

lol, the soylords allowed them to continue on, provided the trp mods become even more cucked

Reddit keeps moving the goalposts and their obedient little cucks keep bending over even harder for them.

Cope.

Most blackpilled incels here went through a redpilled phase in between. Very few become blackpilled straight from being bluepilled. This is the real reason they're killing the TRP subreddit. Red Pill is a gateway to blacker pills.
Indeed.
This. Ideally, it radicalizes so many people that these cunts and their cucks eventually regret what they have done to us.

It's not very realistic, but ... one can always dream! :fire:

I fear it's only getting worse. This is just the beginning. A few American corporations own literally everything (and they are all protected by the giant mercenary force that is the US military) and all dissident voices will get shut down. We're getting further and further away from a de-centralised internet. Soon, we'll only have the dark net. And once the evil US empire destroys Russia and China as the last two somewhat big and independent countries left, we will have no place to run to anymore.

Our last hope is a brutal civil war of Syrian proportions in the USA that tears this godforsaken country and all its corporations (and the cucked mercenaries who want to die for it) apart.
That's the jewish plan.....

When the jews start moving en-mass to isfail, that is when the lights go out in America!
It's over for many many men
Man!

Even if TRP is cope, it's still a place where men, regardless of status, talk masculine together. Men are not allow to discuss foids as openly as foids discuss men now. Any foid only forum would be filled with a bunch of foids talking about their chad counts. Any male forum has a bunch of incels because chad gets laid and he never needed to look up why men don't get laid on the internet. Noticing the difference between the two experiences is a [BlackPill] it makes anyone who's not super low IQ realize that foids are making chad harems all over. Foids and elite don't want beta and omega drones waking up and realizing that they have no future worth slaving for. The system wants all sub8s soyed.
High IQ

"""""theredpill""""" is just bluepilled garbage
they philosophy is literally to go and get rejected by hundreds of women for a chance to fuck at least one of them, in reality this will just get you arrested for harassment if you are a truecel
*sub 8

Why don’t they ban gendercritical?

Most blackpilled incels here went through a redpilled phase in between. Very few become blackpilled straight from being bluepilled. This is the real reason they're killing the TRP subreddit. Red Pill is a gateway to blacker pills.
As much as I hate TRP, I can't agree with the reason they're being banned.

The Internet became a more leftleaning, soyed, feminist place overnight. There is nowhere on the net that you can criticize muh lady or even analyse their behaviour, except here and Lookism (if you don't mind being doxxed by mentally-ill chads).
They've been infiltrating tech institutions for some time now in the name of inclusion or w/e. I'm pretty sure Donald Trump put these people in a frenzy to ban anything even remotely uncucked in anyway; soon the internet will be exclusively reddit cuck-posting, normalfag social media, and amazon. The worst part is they now actually target website infrastructure; it wouldn't surprise me if they came after this site in the same way they came after 8chan following an upcoming ER.

good, it has long served its purpose. and at this stage it has be co-opted by money grubbing snakes promoting their brands, selling seminars and their alpha beard ointments.
"""""theredpill""""" is just bluepilled garbage
they philosophy is literally to go and get rejected by hundreds of women for a chance to fuck at least one of them, in reality this will just get you arrested for harassment if you are a truecel
The redpoll is an important leeway into non bluepilled ideology.No one starts out blackpilled or any world view actually worth a damn,it's a gradual process.
Don't underestimate the redpoll,without it we won't have people finding other pills.

That's the jewish plan.....

When the jews start moving en-mass to isfail, that is when the lights go out in America!

If that's the Jewish plan, I hope they succeed! Given whose "greatest generation" fault it is that we're all in this misery now, it would AT LEAST be poetic justice if the US empire finally falls.

What American right-wingers call "globalism", though, is just a euphemism for the world domination of a few American corporations. A few corporations who have now grown SO big and SO powerful that they don't even need the US "middle-class" nor the nationstate as such anymore. Instead, they will niggerize everyone and turn everything into a colony, everyone into a (wage)slave.

American right-wingers and American conservatives have applauded this, as long as it only destroyed other countries and other people. They were like Frankensteins with their pro-capitalist ideology, deregulation, tax cuts for the mega rich, destroying the unions, removing all workers rights. Now Frankenstein's monster has become so big that it doesn't need its creator anymore. Which would be - again - at least poetic justice.

A Hispanic mongrel US with an average IQ of 80, 90 or so would have caused less damage - especially in Europe - than a white US. And as much as there's to say against the Jews: the idea that ONLY the Jews are evil is ridiculous. There has never been a lack of white Americans who are and were anti-German, anti-white, pro-"globalism", pro-imperialism, pro-war, pro-US-empire. Right now, Americans just hope to destroy Iran, China, Russia next.

Americans have destroyed Germany (and Europe, and Japan), now America shall be destroyed.
:fire:

Just perfect they ban every site and subred and then this will be the only one just perfect

Please provide a backstory

I approached underaged foids by accident. A few days later, I cross paths with them outside their college. They think I am following them around, so they report it to the SJW harbouring college.

The SJW principle calls the cops and I am arrested on suspicious of trying to kidnap them.

The cops were cool about it (still had to give interview about incident and wait in cell) but the SJW principle and supporting cucks/SJWs believed every word of the lying little whores:soy:

Lol they actually received message from reddit mods that the first message was a mistake and they won't close the subreddit.

I approached underaged foids by accident. A few days later, I cross paths with them outside their college. They think I am following them around, so they report it to the SJW harbouring college.

The SJW principle calls the cops and I am arrested on suspicious of trying to kidnap them.

The cops were cool about it (still had to give interview about incident and wait in cell) but the SJW principle and supporting cucks/SJWs believed every word of the lying little whores:soy:
Fucking hell thats brutal man, but atleast you didnt get in any serious trouble afterwards.

What American right-wingers call "globalism", though, is just a euphemism for the world domination of JEW American corporations. A few corporations who have now grown SO big and SO powerful that they don't even need the US "middle-class" nor the nationstate as such anymore. Instead, they will niggerize everyone and turn everything into a colony, everyone into a (wage)slave.

ONLY the Jews are evil.
There I fixed it for you.
Left wing right wing
Same jew vultures
What American right-wingers call "globalism", though, is just a euphemism for the world domination of JEW American corporations. A few corporations who have now grown SO big and SO powerful that they don't even need the US "middle-class" nor the nationstate as such anymore. Instead, they will niggerize everyone and turn everything into a colony, everyone into a (wage)slave.

ONLY the Jews are evil.
There I fixed it for you.
Left wing right wing
Same jew vultures

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back