Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reddit is a hive of leftist crap...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Jeremy Corbyn dodges question on whether NHS dossier came from Reddit

I'm glad they're now being exposed for the trash they really are. The sooner the msm shines the light on these scum the better. Bacteria never flourished under sun light.

Fuck Corbyn the decrepit mong

Reddit is just soylent

And water is wet

This. We shouldn't repeat such things over and over again
90% of this forum is repeating the same stuff over and over again

Reddit is cucked
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Fears of Russian campaign meddling in UK election

Can't wait for leddit to be destroyed for good.

Jeremy Corbyn dodges question on whether NHS dossier came from Reddit

I'm glad they're now being exposed for the trash they really are. The sooner the msm shines the light on these scum the better. Bacteria never flourished under sun light.
Aye and Johnston said they'd be 50,000 new nurse when he includes retaing the 19000 that are currently nurses. So it's a 31000 nurse increase. Just as an example. He told many falsehoods throughout the debate. He's full of shit as well. It's a ridiculously poor choice. Neither of these clowns are fit to be prime minister.

I will never understand why incels and other unwanted-by-liberals groups insist on being on Reddit so much. Reddit is blatantly liberal, it's not even like Google/Youtube, which kinda tolerate a certain amount of non-liberal shit, it's as straightforward as possible with Reddit: we don't want you on our cucked site if you're not a liberal.

You know the usual /r/UnitedKingdom poster who is absurdly leftist? I investigated one guy who had an unusual unique username, found his twitter. Turned out he was a short dark ethnic guy, and spent all his time on twitter with other ethnics talking about how to get one over on whites, how great it was cities like London were <40% white now etc.