Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit has banned r/gundeals

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Reddit becomes a bigger joke with each passing day. They claim the page was banned for violating the new policy on transactions for banned items. JFL, gun deals was just an aggregater for legal firearm and ammo purchases. Guncels must find a new site to feed their cope.

reddit is shit besides some looksmaxing subs and the occasional braincels visit

what did you expect from the ((( reddit owners ))) and their liberal views

wtf. It was legal.

only reddit i use is manga/anime occasionally to check on new updates i hate the entirety of that site

Libcucks. And people wonder why the darknet exists

Deep web boyo

Reddit is such a sissified website. Can't discuss anything more than goofy cat pictures.

leftit.com, liberalit.com

Why are they so upset? Reddit is a private company, they can do whatever they want.

"First they came for the incels and, I did not speak out because I was not an incel"...you know how it ends.

Jfl @ still browsing Cuckit.

Jesus Christ that place is cucked

R.I.P Reddit. Reddit was dead the second they banned r/fatpeoplehate and r/Gamegate. No one payed any attention then.

Its funny actually. The announcement thread was full of salty cucks crying about "muh gundeals" and "mug beerswap" while still openly praising the ban of r/incels or calling for the ban of r/T_D. These people just do not get it.