Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit fag attempts to convince “reformed incels” that being alone isn’t that bad

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/s/V9GkxyFdUO

Absolutely soylent suicidefuel thread because some truecels actually move on to live lives like this. If that blackpill doesn’t consume you with dark rage, you’re a faggot. The unimaginable amount of cope in this post is truly disturbing

Its great bro being khhv, 10/10 experience, would live it again :feelstastyman:

>You don't "need" sex
>Your body and mind will survive without sex. You won't die.

Nigger level iq

1B559D83 E585 412A 8369 65ACB71EEF33

I bet those reformee incels will all kill themselves sooner or later

>You don't "need" sex

Nigger level iq
your body and mind will survive without a home, you won't die

"Your looks don't matter, your grooming does"
Laughing At You Cartoon Network GIF by shremps

6. Calling people whores, being anti-Semitic, being pro slavery, being queer phobic etc ec aren't attractive at all. Those things are morally corupt.
You stupid IT bastards:feelsUnreal::woke:

>You don't "need" sex

Nigger level iq
how many cels have to rope just to prove this point?

No one likes or cares about low status ugly men. That's why they say shit like this and try to dismiss our feelings. I once heard that loneliness is as bad as smoking, making it literally DEADLY.

being alone is bad but what are you gonna do about it

I'm going to destroy this retard liar :feelsseriously:

1. Sex is great, stop fucking coping. We all want sex to feel good.

2. All the problems women face that you mentioned are mostly caused by women themselves and could greatly avoided. Yeah, motherfucker, I am doing... *gasp* muh victiming blaming. Men get raped, too. Men get assaulted, too. Men get scared in dark alleys, too. Stop playing victim olympics, women are not special.

3. Sure, Chad gets ''rejected'', too. Maybe by Giga Stacies. But 95% of the time, he is successful.

4. I feel the need for sex in the fabric of my being. I'm a 30 yo KHHV. Starved emotionally and physically. You have no FUCKING idea what men like me go through, you fucking LIAR.

5. Fuck you. Women constantly stay with abusive men as long as they are good looking. They woul rather stay with abusive toxic Chads than ugly nice guys. That's not me saying this, that's statistics. MEN DISPROPORTIONALLY BEAT, RAPE, KILL, ABUSVE WOMEN. AND SINCE ONLY ABOVE7 MEN HAVE ANY CHANCE WITH WOMEN, IT'S ALL HTNS, CHADLITES AND CHADS WHO DO THE ABUSE. BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU BLAME US? THE PUSSYLESS INCELS? FUCK YOU. THEY COULD BE IN PEACEFUL, STABLE, LOVING RELATIONSHIPS WITH UGLY NICE MEN AT ANY MOMENT, AT ANY SECOND. THIS ISN'T THE 1780s ANYMORE. A WOMAN CAN LEAVE AT ANY TIME.

Let's play a fun game, make a list of the five female celebs you find most attractive. Now share that list with your friends. There will be disagreements
First of all, I don't have friends. Second of all, if I had any, they would all agree Margot Robbie is attractive :feelsokman:

Alright, now let's destroy his ''advice'' :feelsseriously:

1. Ah, yes. The paradoxal ''you can only find a girlfriend if you don't look for a girlfriend''. This only works for Chads, you fucking RETARD. Chad can just exist passively, and women will be attracted to him by default. It doesn't work if you're sub7, especially if you're a 2/10 subhuman mutant like me.

2. I can't be happy alone. I've already been alone my entire life and the fact I'm alone is making me miserable. Stop coping.

3. ''Your looks don't matter''. Okay, buddy. FUCK YOU. You are so laughably clueless, I can tell you know NOTHING about incels. All you know about incels is from second hand IT-adjacent forums, it's so obvious you have no real understanding of our struggle.

4. If you're ugly, you will fail constantly and indefinitely. If you're unattractive, women will not be attracted to you. If you're attractive, women will be attracted to you.

5. There's no talking out of having an ugly face that makes women physically recoil when they look at you. There is nothing talking could solve when women utter ''uggh!'' when they look at your face. There is nothing talking can solve when you're so ugly, that men spit on the ground when they look at your face.

6. Women are whores for Chads, whatever. I don't care about jews, feminists own jews anyway. Come on, mang, no one is ''pro slavery'':feelsseriously:. I don't care about queers, in fact I am exposed to more (anti) queer stuff on this forum than in real life. But being all of these things isn't attractive or unattractive. It all depends on the looks of the person doing them. Women don't give a shit about male feminists. They don't give a shit about good things or equality. That's why toxic, abusive Chads always get women. By your idiotic bluepill logic, leftist male feminists who are pro LGBT should be the actual Chads drowning in pussy. But of course that doesn't happen. Male feminists are not seeing a fucking CRUMB of pussy. Women would rather fuck a ''misogynist'' redpilled right winger than a soy male feminist.

I'm going to destroy this retard liar :feelsseriously:

1. Sex is great, stop fucking coping. We all want sex to feel good.

2. All the problems women face that you mentioned are mostly caused by women themselves and could greatly avoided. Yeah, motherfucker, I am doing... *gasp* muh victiming blaming. Men get raped, too. Men get assaulted, too. Men get scared in dark alleys, too. Stop playing victim olympics, women are not special.

3. Sure, Chad gets ''rejected'', too. Maybe by Giga Stacies. But 95% of the time, he is successful.

4. I feel the need for sex in the fabric of my being. I'm a 30 yo KHHV. Starved emotionally and physically. You have no FUCKING idea what men like me go through, you fucking LIAR.

5. Fuck you. Women constantly stay with abusive men as long as they are good looking. They woul rather stay with abusive toxic Chads than ugly nice guys. That's not me saying this, that's statistics. MEN DISPROPORTIONALLY BEAT, RAPE, KILL, ABUSVE WOMEN. AND SINCE ONLY ABOVE7 MEN HAVE ANY CHANCE WITH WOMEN, IT'S ALL HTNS, CHADLITES AND CHADS WHO DO THE ABUSE. BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU BLAME US? THE PUSSYLESS INCELS? FUCK YOU. THEY COULD BE IN PEACEFUL, STABLE, LOVING RELATIONSHIPS WITH UGLY NICE MEN AT ANY MOMENT, AT ANY SECOND. THIS ISN'T THE 1780s ANYMORE. A WOMAN CAN LEAVE AT ANY TIME.

First of all, I don't have friends. Second of all, if I had any, they would all agree Margot Robbie is attractive :feelsokman:

Alright, now let's destroy his ''advice'' :feelsseriously:

1. Ah, yes. The paradoxal ''you can only find a girlfriend if you don't look for a girlfriend''. This only works for Chads, you fucking RETARD. Chad can just exist passively, and women will be attracted to him by default. It doesn't work if you're sub7, especially if you're a 2/10 subhuman mutant like me.

2. I can't be happy alone. I've already been alone my entire life and the fact I'm alone is making me miserable. Stop coping.

3. ''Your looks don't matter''. Okay, buddy. FUCK YOU. You are so laughably clueless, I can tell you know NOTHING about incels. All you know about incels is from second hand IT-adjacent forums, it's so obvious you have no real understanding of our struggle.

4. If you're ugly, you will fail constantly and indefinitely. If you're unattractive, women will not be attracted to you. If you're attractive, women will be attracted to you.

5. There's no talking out of having an ugly face that makes women physically recoil when they look at you. There is nothing talking could solve when women utter ''uggh!'' when they look at your face. There is nothing talking can solve when you're so ugly, that men spit on the ground when they look at your face.

6. Women are whores for Chads, whatever. I don't care about jews, feminists own jews anyway. Come on, mang, no one is ''pro slavery'':feelsseriously:. I don't care about queers, in fact I am exposed to more (anti) queer stuff on this forum than in real life. But being all of these things isn't attractive or unattractive. It all depends on the looks of the person doing them. Women don't give a shit about male feminists. They don't give a shit about good things or equality. That's why toxic, abusive Chads always get women. By your idiotic bluepill logic, leftist male feminists who are pro LGBT should be the actual Chads drowning in pussy. But of course that doesn't happen. Male feminists are not seeing a fucking CRUMB of pussy. Women would rather fuck a ''misogynist'' redpilled right winger than a soy male feminist.
couldn’t have said it better, fuck this bluepilled retard

Bro u really think we gona read allthat by a troonditor

Fucking wall of text they made. Too bad I'm too lazy to respond point by point to them

1. Casual sex isn't that great:
    Learn basic economy. First derivative of utility function is positive, while second is negative. That means function is concaved. Or, for it retards, if you have sex often, every act is less valuable for you than if you have sex rarely. Everything else being equal.
  2. All the "female privilege" attempts to stop misogyny:
    I am radically for equal rights. In my country women are not conscripted, cant be charged with life sentence (could not be executed, when that was a thing), and able to retire five years earlier than men. These privileges should be abolished.
  3. Everyone gets rejected:
    Being occasionally rejected does not make you an incel.
  4. You don't "need" sex:
    I'm old enough to understand what I need.
  5. Yeah women make miatakes and get with abusive men, they regret it.
    Why would I care? Lmao at miatakes BTW.
Let's play a fun game, make a list of the five female celebs you find most attractive.
I guess this shit is supposed to be your number 6 but you failed at formatting

6. You aren't entitled to a thing:
Not up to you to decide. How fucking arrogant. Government decided who entitled to what. Some put 2nd amendment into constitution, others free healthcare. If you have an opinion, that's just an opinion, nothing more.

7. No, kids aren't marriageable to adults.
How this is a part of discussion?