Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cuck stories thread

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★★★
Post some cuck stories u found on reddit i found them funny asf

Screenshot 2024 0630 013836

My wife wants me to watch her have sex with another man
I’ve been married for five years, I love my wife, although there were still difficulties, My marriage is very happy. We had more difficulties at the beginning, mostly during the first three years of the relationship. My wife came from two abusive relationships, where the last two people that she dated threatened, cheated and humiliated her. This made her develop depression, anxiety and a very low self-esteem.

When we started dating she was desperate with just the thought of being cheated on, she believed her appearance was horrible (although she is gorgeous) and had a lot of issues with jealousy, she always felt that other women were better than her. Two times she tried to kill herself because she thought she was useless and insufficient, She believed I’d get tired of her problems and would abandon her. Despite everything we fell in love and got married, I really wanted to help her.

The beginning was very difficult but eventually things got better. The anxiety attacks were decreasing and her self-esteem was increasing, I have passed the last five years of my life making her feel safe and loved every single day, i've been loyal, I respected her at all times and never expected anything in return but her love. Our marriage is wonderful It’s like we were born to each other.

The problem happened last week, we were talking about fetishes, because we try not to let things get boring, we’ve tried several sexual fantasies and it’s all been really good. That’s when she told me that her biggest fetish was to make me watch while another man had sex with her. I was in shock when I heard, she literally looked me in the eye and said that she gets wet just thinking about my face while i watch another man fuck her hard. since that day she’s been asking me why I’ve been acting so strange these days and I’ve been lying to her saying that it’s nothing.

I went through years of sleepless nights with her crying because of jealousy and her insecurities, I endured it all for her so she can tell me that?

I feel like I’m losing interest in having sex with her, and it’s making me very sad because I really love her, but I don’t know how to deal with this feeling, and I’m afraid it might end our marriage.

I genuinely hope this one is fake. This guy was getting cheated on all along and she was using him as betabuxx. It's all too common sadly

The am i the asshole reddit is filled with cuck stories and replies