Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Reddit Copypasta] Dont give up. Theres hope for EVERYONE

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
This is not intended to disprove Blackpill concepts at all. I have been height-pilled and race-pilled since birth. You guys are one of the last based places. But I’m seeing quite a lot of “roping” posts here from teenagers, so thought to share my experiences and answer any questions you may have.

I moved to America for university and have lived here since. I went to a British boarding school, but was born in curryland, so I don’t have a British accent. Most people think I’m American from my accent.

Just turned 50 recently, and was a kiss-less, handhold-less virgin until 21 years old. The posted thot was my first girlfriend and first lay, and this was in my last year of uni.

Looks: At the time when I lost my virginity, I weighed 95 kilos (over 200 lb), and have a small penis (less than 5 inches). A couple years ago, I lost the weight and look much better now (it’s on my profile if you’re interested), but I’m still 5’4” and Indian. You can’t change height, race or dick size.

As a child in curryland, I won a scholarship and got the rare opportunity to go to a British boarding school. I studymaxxed there since my scholarship was dependent on excellent results.
Even when I got to university here in America, I still studymaxxed, and careermaxxed and didn’t let the foot off the gas until I had already received and accepted an offer from BB IB.
I was blue-pilled in high school and thought just being my regular nice guy self would get girls to see that I was a better choice than scumbag Chad or Tyrone. Didn’t work. And I tried. A lot. Got a lot of, “omg you’re such a great guy, but I only see you as a friend” from girls. Same experience at university. I went to an elite university, so I thought that intelligent girls would like me better. No. They’re still ChadOnly.

In college, I read Neil Strauss’ The Game because a soy Professor mentioned it in class. That book has zero actionable advice, so I don’t recommend reading it. But it got me to look into RedPill. There is a lot of bad advice and a lot of scummy snakeoil salesmen in the PUA community, but I was able to find Roissy and Roosh, who are both legit and actually had actionable advice that work IRL. Roissy’s advice is free on the internet, and you can find Roosh’s stuff free on the internet as well. Roosh has recently had a mental breakdown and stopped selling those books, so it won’t even hurt him financially.

I started approaching women in the summer before my senior year. I was working 80-100 hours/week though, so wasn’t able to put in the time. I did get comfortable approaching and chatting up girls. According to the excel model I built, I approached 841 women that summer, got 27 phone numbers, and 3 first dates. I lost frame very quickly due to inexperience, so went back for my senior year a KHHV. Again, I had zero skill at this point, so I hope you won’t judge me too harshly.

When I was back at uni, I had a lot of free time, since I had already accepted my return offer in IB, so had zero pressure. I started approaching girls once more, and eventually ascended. She did cheat on me after a few months with a Chad, but that was my fault. I had fell in love with her, and my inner beta was leaking out. I was holding her too lovingly and smiling too much, among other mistakes.

If you’re interested, she was a skinny White girl with an average face. A 6/10 imo, but I liked her all the same.
It’s been almost a decade since then, and I am much, much better with women now. I have a 5% success rate now (up from the initial 0.1%). It may not seem like much, but given my race and height, I am happy with it. Also, I only approach skinny White and Latina girls, so that might play a factor in it. Yes, I still had the same standards for women even when I weighed 200 lb.

Lastly, for my fellow small-dicked brethren (less than 5 inches):
Dick-size does not matter to get laid.
Logically it makes sense. If she’s in a position to see your dick, you’re already good to go.
Having a big dick helps your confidence no doubt, but it’s immaterial in actually getting laid.
EDIT: If you’re thinking about roping, I’m not going to tell you not to. I will just ask that you put in 200% effort at everything and wait until you’re at least 30yo to do so. There are legit incels in this world, so if you’ve approached 10,000 women, and really tried your best and still fail to ascend, then sure. But until then, please don’t rope. I ascended with the 927th girl I approached, and I was a 5’4” 200lb Indian. Even stblackops2cel mogs me to oblivion, and AlphaDestiny is non-ironically #goals for me.