Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit calls Henry Cavil an INCEL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1b875Y4WoY

2022 12 22 07 37 07 henry cavill   Google Search   Brave

This is the face of inceldom.
HEY Henry Cavil, you INCEL, why don't you GET LAID, you fucking virgin, take a shower, and go to therapy-- unlike you I get women EASILY because I RESPECT THEM :soy:

Link to original Reddit post?

Sub11 theory confirmed?

Link to original Reddit post?

True, if you’re gonna claim that reddit called him an incel, at least provide the link to the reddit post which called him an incel, so that you have a reliable source for your information

@Transcended Trucel Its because Henry cavill just doesn’t have a good enough pERsonality

Lol who gives a fuck what people on reddit say, reddit is known to be full of low iq, bluepilled hive-minded normie sheep.

I’d give as much validity to what someone on reddit says as I’d give to what someone in a mental asylum says, because intellectually they are really not that diffERent.

@Transcended Trucel Its because Henry cavill just doesn’t have a good enough pERsonality
all men are incels in 2022 according to these reddit retards jfl. maybe except for Keanu Reeves

Lol who gives a fuck what people on reddit say, reddit is known to be full of low iq, bluepilled hive-minded normie sheep.

I’d give as much validity to what someone on reddit says as I’d give to what someone in a mental asylum says, because intellectually they are really not that diffERent.
YOU ARE AN INCEL ON INCELS.IS :soy:

:dab: true, it's like polling children for a solution to nuclear fission, but at least one child may stumble into the right answer, everything on reddit is wrong. They make sport out of being as retarded as possible.

They really aren't that different.

Involuntary celibate = misogynistic

Apparently :feelsseriously:

even normies make fun of reddit soyfags

I like how cunts do everything they can to turn "incel" into a compliment.

Another proof that incel has become a generic insult people say when they run out of arguments in a debate.

he is the incel of 22th century no doubt

that youtube soy should be posting here

He didn't like that feminist roasties were ruining his show so he left and reddit trannies r seething as usual

reddit fags call anyone who doesn't agree with them incels