Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit calls a woman "incel"

reddit moment
xd

Wow, she really thinks someone cares?

Wow, she really thinks someone cares?
i do somehow, it's the 4th of july, no friends, so I'm listening to the vid, it's kinda funny that it got 15k upvotes on reddit. the guy was like "hey guys this is an incel saying he's a girl :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

What did she even say lmao

NIGGA WTF

IMAGINE GETTING THIS UPSET

I RECOMMEND BROCELS TO NOT WATCH, SHE TALKS ABOUT BEING CALLED AN INCEL AS TO SOMEONE WHO WAS ACCUSED OF A HORRIBLE CRIME
Yes, she absolutely wanted to make a video to tell the world she's not incel somehow :what::lul:

I hate when things get too famous

What did she even say lmao
Capture decran 2021 07 05 a 011052

She's trying to prove she broke her hymen putting a tampon in her cum dumpster :lul:

Typical reddit moment

Brought to you from the community that caught the boston marathon bombers

I thought the video would be blackpilling, but to be fair, she admits the people who harassed her were not incels. And I do believe many products are designed to desensitize us from understanding normal human sexuality, it's funny how the redditor consoomers hate anyone who points that.

Looks like a typical canuck hapa chink from Vancouver.

Incel doesn't mean anything anymore :feelsUgh:
it never meant anything to begin with, it was always a continuum and the vast majority of us were LARPers twisting the definition of celibacy and exploiting the vagueness of the assessment of voluntary input on outcomes

hahahha:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Gloriuos that guy really thought it was a larp post made by an incel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. What a retard

Last edited: