Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reddit being comical again.

AntisocialNihilist

AntisocialNihilist

神は死んだ、神は死んだままだ。
★★★★
Screenshot 20230924 151617

Screenshot 20230924 151559

Screenshot 20230924 151533

Plus as an added bonus we have a wild tranny trying to groom teenagers and young adults. Fascinating. At least they're sane enough to downvote that yet there are actually people fighting trying to rationalize this insane faggotry

Anyways here are the sane comments:
Screenshot 20230924 152433
Screenshot 20230924 152450

Screenshot 20230924 152508

They are so happy to have found a target they can bully without having to fear any repercussions. Amoral scum.
BuildingABetterWorld

also, link the thread you post from

"95% of the time, their looks aren't really the problem".

Statement that requires verification and evidence. If it's not provided, it's fan fiction.

"Probably depressed"

No shit.
At least we aren't killing ourselves because some worthless bitch/faggot broke up with us.

Talk abour weak-willed...

"Overly obsessed with lookmaxxing, and becoming physically perfect"

1 - Strawman

2 - Incels.is and Lookmaxx are different communities.

No SHOWER

Mind-numbingly boring strawman.

"... Judges women on the actions of the vocal minority Online"

1 - Willfully ignorant and dishonest argument rooted in "Women are wonderful" mentality.

2 - Funny how men-hating dipshits don't use this same logic for their own hatred...

"Complains about girls not liking them, but doesn't find anyone that isn't perfect attractive"

Strawman Strawman Strawman Strawman...

"Extremely rude to women they don't find attractive"

1 - Strawman, again.

2 - They think we act the same way in real life, like we do on this ANONYMOUS forum... I never been mean to any woman, literally ever in my life, even when they deserved that from me.

"Emotionless expression that scares people away"

??????

Last edited:
Screenshot 20230924 170617 Brave 1

What to even say about this?

Screenshot 20230924 171012 Brave 1

I'm so fucking done with these people speaking and walking in completely different ways...

I'm so done with the completely lack of empathy and PROOOOUD ignorance on our problems. Fuck the fuck off...

another strawman, strawman left right and center because noone tries to even understand our struggle, we just get demonized and silenced
And our struggle is not even hard to understand.

Just take everything that is desirable, TO WOMEN, which is super obvious, because lord knows they don't shut the fuck about it, and reverse it.

That's it.

Niggas here are short, dicklets, sub-5, not-white, black but not tyrone, balding, pedo-looking, so on.

Many here have interesting personalities, are fucking hilarious (Most of the shit you niggas post makes me laugh out loud), and have substance.

But no one cares about those things, today.

Their thing is just, Just World Fallacy repeated to death, and willful dishonesty.

Which I really don't understand, is it just a way to seem virtuous online or what?
For women is straightforward dishonesty to make themselves look better (They walk the walk, but they don't want to talk to talk, because doing so would make their vapidity as bright as the sun), and for men is survivorship bias or just plain and simple "not like other men" behavior... Pick me men, basically...

There's no social credit to be gained from siding with us. None whatsoever.
So no one does besides people who are already on our side.

Sounds cliché, but we are the Hyenas of society.

View attachment 883257
View attachment 883258
View attachment 883259

Plus as an added bonus we have a wild tranny trying to groom teenagers and young adults. Fascinating. At least they're sane enough to downvote that yet there are actually people fighting trying to rationalize this insane faggotry

Anyways here are the sane comments: View attachment 883274View attachment 883275
View attachment 883276

Interesting how many Blackpilled Redditors there are, probably also men that tried and failed at Tinder. Fuck Tinder man.

These retards forget that men are supposed to be emotionless...

Thanks. About what I expected. Brainless normies in the comments, but it feels like the not completly lobotomized part of the male reddit population is slowly waking up to how shit they are treating men today. Pro-male comments are not downvoted into the negatives at least. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

this making me emotional. fucking brutal reality check for the normfag OP
Beautiful, painfully true comment. Hopefully the brocel that made it either is already here or will find his way here soon.

Interesting how many Blackpilled Redditors there are, probably also men that tried and failed at Tinder. Fuck Tinder man.
Thanks. About what I expected. Brainless normies in the comments, but it feels like the not completly lobotomized part of the male reddit population is slowly waking up to how shit they are treating men today. Pro-male comments are not downvoted into the negatives at least. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.
Let's hope so.