Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reddit bans incel-leaning sub r/Justbewhite

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
★★★★
The fascists over at reddit who banned /r/braincels just deleted r/Justbewhite too. many people interested in the racepill moved to there over the past few months. It was banned 2 days ago all of a sudden without warning or reason.

The sub basically existed to call out whores and white-worshipping thots. but some people used it as an opportunity to circlejerk about wmaf.
I suppose nothing off value was lost.

Attachments

• di4xyv9oowz31.jpg
    di4xyv9oowz31.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 458
You can't be a lonely man and allowed to speak.

I hate women and cucks

Femcel subreddit is still up.

There was some interesting discussions there. To many white larpers wanting to shit on ethnic men though

Heck, I even said and told them that it was inevitable, they started allowing females in and much more. The subreddit was about to grow, I told them that it was only a matter of time till they would get banned.

Too many larpers were there, its a good thing it got banned.

Good, justbewhite is a fkn retarded cope meme

The fascists over at reddit who banned /r/braincels just deleted r/Justbewhite too. many people interested in the racepill moved to there over the past few months. It was banned 2 days ago all of a sudden without warning or reason.

The sub basically existed to call out whores and white-worshipping thots. but some people used it as an opportunity to circlejerk about wmaf.
I suppose nothing off value was lost.
They also banned r/Justbeblack

I wonder if r/short will eventually be banned too. There was already a post whining about too many guys complaining about not finding dates.

If we want subreddits taken down, we're gonna have to be watchdogs. IncelTears clearly uses kid gloves on femcel subs, so we're gonna have to do what they won't.

I don't know which I hate more, reddit, with all of its cancer, AIDS and ebola, or women.

Ffs. Where have everyone gone now? First, r/incels, then r/braincels, then celouts and now r/justbewhite. I'm losing my will to cope.

r/JustBeWhite was full of curries and ricecels arguing over who is the most repulsive - it's a shame, but fun to watch. Rices were obviously taller and smarter, but curry chads were basically 'exotic whites'.

They'd call out white lurkers/mayocels 2/10 who could ascend with a 8/10 asian. Hypergamy doesnt exist for mayocels. Calling out noodewhores for their white worship was their main theme.

They're retarded anyway

They also banned /r/TheDogPill, I hope they don't take /r/Zabbaleen from me.

I wonder if r/short will eventually be banned too. There was already a post whining about too many guys complaining about not finding dates.
r/Justbetall would be created by me for the manlet refugees.