Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious red bull is infinitely better than coffee

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
this shit got some fucking juice man im never drinking coffee again shit is for boomers

I prefer coffee, ice coffee is orgasm:feelsohh:

i like both, coffee is not for boomers but for foids in america tbh

Monsterkindeystones

Red Bull is like $4 a can. Fuck that. Coffee is like 30 cents.

Last edited:
red bull doesnt even hit
chug a monster

Based opinion

redbull gives you wings

ist only after having a rebull or two I mustered the courage to talk to my ONEITIS @JayGoptri

my fav red bulls are acai and pomegranate

100%, half a can of redbull when I wake up so I don't collapse at work every day

I like Red Bull for the flavor, monster is like drinking candy.

My worst fear because I drink a lot of energy drinks(can of redbull a day), I gotta slow down
Same, I need to switch to coffee only. Abusing substances makes sense if you believe in some doomsday-scenario approaching, since you won't be alive to pay the price for the short term gains, but pressing out kidney stones is rated as one of the most painful experiences above e.g. pregnancy and pretty much everything else that isn't super rare / specific.

I'm literally sipping a redbull rn, THIS IS MY LAST ONE!!!!
I'm too scared to piss out rocks. I love coffee but it doesn't come in a variety of flavors like energy drinks plus it's hot as shit down here(35 degrees celcius) on an average day
I heared regularly drinking a glass of water with some lemon juice mixed in helps to dissolve small crystals / prevents them from forming in the first palce. I never bothered to check if there is any actual data on this, but the chemistry behind it sounded reasonable when I read it.

coffee is better

Red Bull gives me gas and I hate carbonation. Otherwise I agree that it and other energy drinks mog coffee. Unfortunately, free coffee is a common courtesy, but not free Red Bull

Waste of money. Just get cheap ass instant coffee and increase dosage for the same effect.

Red Bull Juneberry is okay.