Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitiscel

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
6d 2h 20m
GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
6d 2h 20m
Also how can I comment here, I don't have 500 posts. Am I the chosen one?

flipcel

flipcel

subhuman 位ウ英
29d 17h 21m
@HiddenUzer no contest

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
142d 10h 28m
I am not best oneitiscuck. I am not a cuckold male

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
168d 15h 25m
Inceldom Victim

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★★★
37d 12h 0m
Cucked award

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Commander
★★★
14d 5h 31m
ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
45d 6h 18m
Crazy no one is nominating @Intellau_Celistic

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
328d 4h 44m
I would also put @calimero on this list.

EpsteinTruther41

EpsteinTruther41

gymcel coomer late bloomer
★★★★
18d 16h 27m
@HiddenUzer bc he's hidden behind her curtains

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
31d 7h 11m
Now @Intellau_Celistic can rightfully win.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
31d 7h 11m
@HiddenUzer doesn't deserve that title, I've never seen anyone as obsessed with someone else as @Intellau_Celistic is with he cuckneitis
Hammed up threads vs true schizotier obsession. Intellau gets the award he deserves :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Diocel

Diocel

silly
★★★★
431d 12h 44m
its not these contests thats going to make the forum better

B

Burnscarcel

Recruit
★★★★
19d 6h 6m
@Intellau_Celistic definitely his entire post history is Shannon Rose bosanac hell i bet all users here know his oneitis name

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Secret Schizoid
61d 17h 30m
yeah. don't have a oneitis award. this nigger is banned anyway
This particular award is a great tool at exposing fakecels :feelsdevil:

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
124d 11h 21m
Retarded award

Having a oneitis is a temporary disease. It'll go away. Making a thousand simp threads about your oneitis just shows that you aren't blackpilled at all and should be banned instead of "awarded".
Imagine being "awarded" for being an annoying simp on a "blackpilled" forum. It just doesn't make sense.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
124d 11h 21m
I am not best oneitiscuck. I am not a cuckold male
Imagine being "awarded" for being a simp and cuckold on a "blackpilled" forum.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
623d 19h 51m
Whoever wins this award will be rewarded with a permanent ban and have their usename changed to ”CUCK”! :)
Now change his name to cuck

Diocel

Diocel

silly
★★★★
431d 12h 44m
You have a better idea?
let the community do their things, it worked well for the past 20+ years

like 2020 avi contest, we did it, bot the jannies

Komesarj

Komesarj

Discord: Charon#1222 Ascendant Sickcel
★★★★★
80d 10h 30m
Imagine being "awarded" for being a simp and cuckold on a "blackpilled" forum.
Imagine being a male with a female avi. Ludicrous stuff.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
124d 11h 21m
Caesercel

Caesercel

Salem’s Lot Cel
★★★★★
323d 3h 11m
You mean female anime avi? Why? What's wrong with that?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Salem’s Lot Cel
★★★★★
323d 3h 11m
let the community do their things, it worked well for the past 20+ years

like 2020 avi contest, we did it, bot the jannies
Are you in contact with coulan?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
124d 11h 21m
You mean female anime avi? Why? What's wrong with that?
But I can already guess where you're going with that, and let me tell you, you are wrong.

Anime girls don't represent real foids.
They don't look like real foids and they don't act like real foids.
That's also why anime avis aren't foid worship. Because they don't even resemble real foids.
They're just fictional characters and it's totally ok to like them. Actually, they're designed to be likeable, so there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Personally, I don't even watch anime, I just like to see anime-avi-haters seethe, because they're so dumb and can't think in a larger scope.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
can't think in a larger scope.
What's the larger scope? That you're a dumbass and you can't see the connection between hot anime foids and real foids? :feelsclown: Of course they resemble real foids. Yes the features are exaggerated to make them look forever young and child-like, so, in fact, one could also say you worship the eternal beauty of a foid and a child.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
I want to nominate @Misogynist Curry 卐 here also. His oneitis is "muh strong white Delhi woman". I know I know, not the typical thing that pops to mind when you think about a oneitis, but it qualifies. Dude is on this forum for one reason and one reason alone - To convince all of us, that the "quintessential woman" , is infact, the "milky white" Indian toilets from New Delhi. And since he's not going to be with one, let's call all of them his "collective oneitis" :feelskek:

So please give him this award.

Last edited:
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
124d 11h 21m
What's the larger scope? That you're a dumbass and you can't see the connection between hot anime foids and real foids? :feelsclown: Of course they resemble real foids. Yes the features are exaggerated to make them look forever young and child-like, so, in fact, one could also say you worship the eternal beauty of a foid and a child.
I still think that anime girls are not comparable to real foids. They're just not the same, not visually nor in their behavior. Anime girls are what real foids should be like, but aren't.
Anime avis aren't foid worship, they're worship of what the perfect woman should be like, and it's basically the exact opposite of todays modern woman. So anime avis are more a statement against modern women than a worship of them.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
124d 11h 21m
I still think that anime girls are not comparable to real foids. They're just not the same, not visually nor in their behavior. Anime girls are what real foids should be like, but aren't.
Anime avis aren't foid worship, they're worship of what the perfect woman should be like, and it's basically the exact opposite of todays modern woman. So anime avis are more a statement against modern women than a worship of them.

But I can see your point, maybe you're right .... I'd have to think about it more

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
Anime girls are what real foids should be like, but aren't.
Anime avis aren't foid worship, they're worship of what the perfect woman should be like,
You just wrote it and proved what I'm trying to tell you, perfectly it right here^ This insight is the most revealing. You have to study René Girard's critique of story telling to realize and actualise what I fully mean. But the answer is right here from you^ You just don't know how to interpret what you yourself have revealed, at the moment.

But I can see your point, maybe you're right .... I'd have to think about it more
I usually am. Sadly, being right about what's happening to us won't change our situation(s). But it does help one to survive the mental agony once we acknowledge the cold hard truths. It's what being blackpilled means to me.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
Another way of saying it is:

Anime are like the gods. They are therefore worship of a pre-christian type of gods. A pantheon of gods mostly in the form of super cute and sexy girls. And what did people do with gods? They worship them !

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
124d 11h 21m
Another way of saying it is:

Anime are like the gods. They are therefore worship of a pre-christian type of gods. A pantheon of gods mostly in the form of super cute and sexy girls. And what did people do with gods? They worship them !
I changed my avi because I came to the conclusion that you're most likely right. Female anime avis ARE foid worship, even if it's only worship of a fictional "perfect woman", which is far from a real woman, yet it's still worship of the female.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
29d 22h 55m
I want to nominate @Misogynist Curry 卐 here also. His oneitis is "muh strong white Delhi woman". I know I know, not the typical thing that pops to mind when you think about a oneitis, but it qualifies. Dude is on this forum for one reason and one reason alone - To convince all of us, that the "quintessential woman" , is infact, the "milky white" Indian toilets from New Delhi. And since he's not going to be with one, let's call all of them his "collective oneitis" :feelskek:

So please give him this award.
Just say you are jealous of my white skin, dweeb!

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
Just say you are jealous of my white skin, dweeb!
I mean, I admit if I was born European, with the whole package my life may have been easier, but trust me, I'm much happier being me at 5'10 and born/raised in the West, earned my money in dollars, and have a higher standing over you as far as any professional is concerned as opposed to being a stinky New Delhi Napoleon.

Last edited:
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
29d 22h 55m
I mean, I admit if I was born European, with the whole package my life may have been easier, but trust me, I'm much happier being me at 5'10 and born/raised in the West, earned my money in dollars, and have a higher standing over you as far as any professional is concerned as opposed to being a stinky New Delhi Napoleon.
Whatever helps you to cope, boomer:lul:

Oroborus

Oroborus

Temp. Banned
-
158d 6h 38m
Ban this motherfucker!