Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Recommend PC Parts for building the "Gaming PC"

also get NVMe ssd

I would say its overkill and i dont get the 4k gaming but if you have money to spend you do you
4k is a nessecity for me to get the full experience while gaming.

Laptops moggs tbh, they give you flexibility

I recommend you get a laptop if you aren't a huge gamer who likes playing high end games everyday

@Transcended Trucel
imo laptop might not be better in OP's case sjnce he likely wknt move around much. But yeah in general I use one because you have more variety jn where you can do your work. and fkr gsming although laptops are worse, the differences in actuall quality of life gaming are very minor nowadays.

imo laptop might not be better in OP's case sjnce he likely wknt move around much. But yeah in general I use one because you have more variety jn where you can do your work. and fkr gsming although laptops are worse, the differences in actuall quality of life gaming are very minor nowadays.
Im probably going to get a laptop if i ever do travel.

rtx4090, pentium series 2 ,1 gb ram , 250gb hdd, crt display and 1 case fan from china.