Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Recommend me some good psychological/thriller films to watch.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Like Sicario, Nightcrawler, Parasite, Split, and Misommar. 5 films I've watched in the last 2 years which you should watch if you haven't already; very gripping stories that keep your attention well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJbqV3IROM

Last edited:
Rent a pal

And...

Darkweb decent into he'll

Not Psychological, but Uncut Gems is a thriller and really good

Whatever or Extension du domaine de la lutte (English: Extension of the Domain of Struggle) is the 1999 movie adaptation of the book by Michel Houellebecq under the same title, Whatever. It is considered the most brutal film about inceldom ever made. It was released onto DVD by StudioCanal but may be out of print. Copies of the DVD start at around $50. The movie is in the French language but English subtitles are available on the DVD.

It's an HBO miniseries but The Night Of

Johnny Got His Gun (1971)

No Country for Old Men, Psycho, Collateral, Seven, Misery

American Psycho

Whatever or Extension du domaine de la lutte (English: Extension of the Domain of Struggle) is the 1999 movie adaptation of the book by Michel Houellebecq under the same title, Whatever. It is considered the most brutal film about inceldom ever made. It was released onto DVD by StudioCanal but may be out of print. Copies of the DVD start at around $50. The movie is in the French language but English subtitles are available on the DVD.

Crazy, the release date is oct 13th 1999, exactly 22 years from today.

Primer is a 2004 American independent psychological science fiction film about the accidental discovery of time travel. The film was written, directed, produced, edited and scored by Shane Carruth, who also stars with David Sullivan.

Primer is of note for its extremely low budget, experimental plot structure, philosophical implications, and complex technical dialogue, which Carruth, a college graduate with a degree in mathematics and a former engineer, chose not to simplify for the sake of the audience.[4] The film collected the Grand Jury Prize at the 2004 Sundance Film Festival, before securing a limited release in the United States, and has since gained a cult following.[5]

Primer is a 2004 American independent psychological science fiction film about the accidental discovery of time travel. The film was written, directed, produced, edited and scored by Shane Carruth, who also stars with David Sullivan.

Primer is of note for its extremely low budget, experimental plot structure, philosophical implications, and complex technical dialogue, which Carruth, a college graduate with a degree in mathematics and a former engineer, chose not to simplify for the sake of the audience.[4] The film collected the Grand Jury Prize at the 2004 Sundance Film Festival, before securing a limited release in the United States, and has since gained a cult following.[5]
Watched Falling Down last night, a very satisfying movie with a simple script; you should watch it too.

Like Sicario, Nightcrawler, Parasite, Split, and Misommar. 5 films I've watched in the last 2 years which you should watch if you haven't already; very gripping stories that keep your attention well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJbqV3IROM

that was awesome. Good film or show then?

I dont have much in forms of thriller but I like the movie hush i guess. A deaf hole fights off a home invader who just wants to fuck her shit up.

that was awesome. Good film or show then?

I dont have much in forms of thriller but I like the movie hush i guess. A deaf hole fights off a home invader who just wants to fuck her shit up.
Sicario is a good film, made by the same director of Blade Runner 2049, Arrival, and the upcoming remake of Dune: Denis Villeneuve.

Make sure you watch the first one and not the Day of the Soldado.

Sicario is a good film, made by the same director of Blade Runner 2049, Arrival, and the upcoming remake of Dune: Denis Villeneuve.

Make sure you watch the first one and not the Day of the Soldado.
I just watched blade runner 2049 and that shit was amazing. Thanks for the suggestion :feelsautistic: