Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Recommend me some good psychological/thriller films to watch.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
41d 12h 38m
Like Sicario, Nightcrawler, Parasite, Split, and Misommar. 5 films I've watched in the last 2 years which you should watch if you haven't already; very gripping stories that keep your attention well.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJbqV3IROM

Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
115d 11h 28m
Rent a pal

And...

Darkweb decent into he'll

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
131d 22h 46m
Not Psychological, but Uncut Gems is a thriller and really good

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
36d 6h 54m
Whatever or Extension du domaine de la lutte (English: Extension of the Domain of Struggle) is the 1999 movie adaptation of the book by Michel Houellebecq under the same title, Whatever. It is considered the most brutal film about inceldom ever made. It was released onto DVD by StudioCanal but may be out of print. Copies of the DVD start at around $50. The movie is in the French language but English subtitles are available on the DVD.

kaang

kaang

Greycel
3d 2h 21m
It's an HBO miniseries but The Night Of

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★★★
4d 22h 21m
The Fan 1996

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
157d 4h 7m
Johnny Got His Gun (1971)

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Commander
★★★
61d 4h 51m
No Country for Old Men, Psycho, Collateral, Seven, Misery

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 2m
American Psycho

T

turdcel

Greycel
1d 12h 39m
highinhibition said:
Whatever or Extension du domaine de la lutte (English: Extension of the Domain of Struggle) is the 1999 movie adaptation of the book by Michel Houellebecq under the same title, Whatever. It is considered the most brutal film about inceldom ever made. It was released onto DVD by StudioCanal but may be out of print. Copies of the DVD start at around $50. The movie is in the French language but English subtitles are available on the DVD.

Crazy, the release date is oct 13th 1999, exactly 22 years from today.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
36d 6h 54m

Primer is a 2004 American independent psychological science fiction film about the accidental discovery of time travel. The film was written, directed, produced, edited and scored by Shane Carruth, who also stars with David Sullivan.

Primer is of note for its extremely low budget, experimental plot structure, philosophical implications, and complex technical dialogue, which Carruth, a college graduate with a degree in mathematics and a former engineer, chose not to simplify for the sake of the audience.[4] The film collected the Grand Jury Prize at the 2004 Sundance Film Festival, before securing a limited release in the United States, and has since gained a cult following.[5]

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
41d 12h 38m
highinhibition said:

Primer is a 2004 American independent psychological science fiction film about the accidental discovery of time travel. The film was written, directed, produced, edited and scored by Shane Carruth, who also stars with David Sullivan.

Primer is of note for its extremely low budget, experimental plot structure, philosophical implications, and complex technical dialogue, which Carruth, a college graduate with a degree in mathematics and a former engineer, chose not to simplify for the sake of the audience.[4] The film collected the Grand Jury Prize at the 2004 Sundance Film Festival, before securing a limited release in the United States, and has since gained a cult following.[5]
Watched Falling Down last night, a very satisfying movie with a simple script; you should watch it too.

senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
Zer0/∞ said:
Like Sicario, Nightcrawler, Parasite, Split, and Misommar. 5 films I've watched in the last 2 years which you should watch if you haven't already; very gripping stories that keep your attention well.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJbqV3IROM
that was awesome. Good film or show then?

I dont have much in forms of thriller but I like the movie hush i guess. A deaf hole fights off a home invader who just wants to fuck her shit up.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
41d 12h 38m
senses fail said:
that was awesome. Good film or show then?

I dont have much in forms of thriller but I like the movie hush i guess. A deaf hole fights off a home invader who just wants to fuck her shit up.
Sicario is a good film, made by the same director of Blade Runner 2049, Arrival, and the upcoming remake of Dune: Denis Villeneuve.

Make sure you watch the first one and not the Day of the Soldado.

senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
Zer0/∞ said:
Sicario is a good film, made by the same director of Blade Runner 2049, Arrival, and the upcoming remake of Dune: Denis Villeneuve.

Make sure you watch the first one and not the Day of the Soldado.
I just watched blade runner 2049 and that shit was amazing. Thanks for the suggestion :feelsautistic:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8