Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recommend me an Isekai

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★
Finished Mushoku Tensei a couple days ago any similar isekais? Is konosuba S3 worth watching? I watched the other seasons like a while ago and dont remember what happened.

I liked Ore monogatari, its funny

I watched The Eminence in shadow recently, it's more of a caricature of the isekai genre but shit surpassed my expectations

I watched The Eminence in shadow recently, it's more of a caricature of the isekai genre but shit surpassed my expectations
I started it upon ur recommendation and im enjoying myself so far. Cheers :feelsYall:

you've seen one isekai, you've seen them all pretty much

Tate no yuusha (my favotire), Seija Musou, Otome Game Sekai, Overlord, Log Horizon. Youjo senki ( really good), re:zero,

Tate no yuusha (my favotire), Seija Musou, Otome Game Sekai, Overlord, Log Horizon. Youjo senki ( really good), re:zero,
any with darker setting? i heard a lot about re:zero but as oldcel i kinda cant connect with MC line of thinking in first few chap so i dont really watch more than 1-2 eps, maybe im too old for it :feelsrope:

any with darker setting? i heard a lot about re:zero but as oldcel i kinda cant connect with MC line of thinking in first few chap so i dont really watch more than 1-2 eps, maybe im too old for it :feelsrope:
In this list, Tate no yuusha, Youjo senki and Log Horizon are more adult. Especially Log Horizon.
But i understand you. animes are mostly childish this day.

And i´m watching the new Hazurewaku no “Joutai Ijou Skill”.

I do have a complaint tho. MC is waaaaay to overpowered. he's like lelouch on steroids. he's like omnipotent and omniscient. no tension whatsoever in this show. would be nice if he spent some time with his sis too.

he's actually a mesh between lelouch and saitama.

he's actually a mesh between lelouch and saitama.
Only thing he shares in common with Lelouch is his character design. That aside, he's far from the mastermind archetype lmao

Last edited:
I do have a complaint tho. MC is waaaaay to overpowered. he's like lelouch on steroids. he's like omnipotent and omniscient. no tension whatsoever in this show. would be nice if he spent some time with his sis too.
I always perceived it to be a parody so the lack of stakes never bugged me but if you're looking for serious shows I acknowledge why you'd have gripes with that

I always perceived it to be a parody so the lack of stakes never bugged me but if you're looking for serious shows I acknowledge why you'd have gripes with that
the comedy aspect is carrying but this show also has a LOT of action. and none of it is that interesting since the MC is saitama levels strong in his universe. the slice of life is very good tho.