Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recommend me an Assassin's Creed game boyos

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Never played the saga seriously (only at my friends' houses when I was a kid and young teen) and I want to play one. Was thinking of Unity because the setting in Paris during the French revolution seems cool but I remember that game was completely broken on release, Ubisoft never bothered to really fix it and also many ppl say that it wasn't a good AC game because it removed many cool things from the previous games. The most logical thing would be to start with the original game but many say that it has a lot of bugs and the controls feel very clunky because it was the first game and they were still experimenting with the climbing mechanics and sheit. Which one do you recommend?

Play Origin. Best AC game.

I'm not sure; I don't tend to play many video games or otherwise consume many forms of entertainment, due to both the ongoing agenda of pushing degeneracy and elite-supporting foid-worshipping, and my lower-end PC... :feelsjuice:

I would try one of these games if they were open-world; I remember one based on Ancient Egypt, if I'm remembering correctly. :feelshehe:

Start with the Ezio collection

Origins and the Ezio Trilogy are all you need
The rest is just noise/clutter

brotherhood is the best

It depends, anything above origins is pure rpg and below are the stealth ones. Just pick the one who suits ur "historical needs"

AC 2 is objectively the best one so start with that and then play brotherhood and revelations.(both not as good as 2 but fun in their own right and follows edzio's story) Ac 1 is a great but kinda feels like a tech demo for the series imo. 3 is mid but play it if you really care about seeing then end of the present day storyline. Also AC4 is a great pirate game but hardly a AC game, still play it cause it's fun as faurk.

Don't play any other AC games after that because they are all shit with mayb orgins being the exception. Or so I heard I stopped playing after unity kek.

I would try one of these games if they were open-world
All of the games are open world. They pretty much started the trend of the "ubisoft open world" and thus indirecty the entire open world trend that was popular a few years ago.

Black Flag was cool. Got it for free in my Xbox One bundle back in 2014.