Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Recluse and The Wilderness

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
“Fucking white skinned normies” yelled out @Recluse , as he scrolls down reading comment after comment calling him delusional for believing animal living mogs. “I’ll show them” Muttered out Recluse, as he decides once and for all to leave it all behind and become one with a nature after all he thought “it can’t be that hard.”
Recluse procedes to leave his home without any perpetrators and begins signaling for a taxi waving all his life saving in the air, in a matter of minutes a taxi pulls up and asks Recluse where he needs to go. Recluse replies “Take me as far as you can into the wilderness”, the taxi driver looked perplexed at the request but nonetheless agrees to take him.
Two hours or so later the taxi driver stops the car and says “Okay this is as far as I can take you, are you sure you’ll be okay?” “Of course, now get out of my sight wagecuck?” Answered Recluse as he quickly exited the taxi. As soon as the taxi went out of sight Recluse yells out at the top of his lungs “IM FREEEEEEE!!!”. His dream of finally leaving society and normies behind have came true, basking in the warm sunshine Recluse strips down naked after all “only normies were clothes” he said to himself. Enjoying his new found freedom he begins walking admiring the beauty of Mother Roostie Nature, until he stumbles upon delectable looking berries. “Finally real food none of the GMO crap”, as he begins to munching down on them one by one he thought to himself. “I bet those guys would be jealous if they same me right now.” After finishing up, he started pondering to himself “now what?” He didn’t thought it through what he would do after he came here. “I know, I’ll make friends with the wildlife around these parts!” He looked around and than notice there was a deer out in the distance, slowly walking towards it he tried approaching it calmly trying not to scare it off until…
Thump!! He goes flying 2 or 3 meters as the alpha chad buck rams him. At this Recluse runs off, fearing for his life his body filled with adrenaline he couldn’t feel any pain from being hit.
After 10 minutes of straight running he stops to catch his breath and check his injuries, he sighs in relief luckily he didn’t got stabbed by the buck’s antlers but he started noticed a sharp pain building up. Recluse didn’t know it but he has shattered his ribs. Not knowing what to do he started eating random vegetation “one of these must have a pain relieving properties”. Unfortunately for his luck the plants he ingested caused his stomach to feel unease, he started having bad case of diarrhea and felt dehydrated. Recluse had no knowledge of any near by water source but he was thirsty and disparate, so he did what he had to and started drinking his own piss. It tasted awful but what other choice did he had?
Nighttime was fast approaching the cold started settling in, recluse in pain, tried, and dehydrated decided to find shelter in a cave. Shivering and laying in fetal position, he smiled and told to himself “At least I don’t have to deal with wagecucking and whit…” his sentence being abruptly interrupted by the sound of a growling bear.

Too high af rn to read, mang

poo satisfying GIF