Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Recessed chin filling, why is nobody talking about dermal fillers?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★

I decided to do this instead of the surgery. Partly because I don't want to wait 4 months in recovery period. I might still do the surgery after once the filler gives out but I think this is an excellent half-measure. It avoids surgery risks while also allowing you get a taste of what its like. Almost no downtime too and can shape much of your face.

WHY THE FUCK IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT DERMALFILLERMAXXING?

My chin looks like that guys tbh

It's also like 20-10% of the price of surgery JFL

Looks good tbh

Looks good tbh
You can see the swelling apparently it goes down but even if it doesn't you can just take a note out of female notebook and use makeup to cover it up easy.

This is what blackpill has taught me. What your genetics are DOESN'T MATTER. Only what your PERCEIVED genetic are matters. Fraud it all the way.

I prefer permanent solutions, thats why i prefer implants or a sliding genioplasty. Sure filler is cheaper, but its less predictable and you have to redo it every few years. Just my 2 cents

I prefer permanent solutions, thats why i prefer implants or a sliding genioplasty. Sure filler is cheaper, but its less predictable and you have to redo it every few years. Just my 2 cents
You're right but I see it as a stepping stone.

I was always looking for a permanent solution with surgery you can see on my profile I was browsing through the best surgeons around for the price. But once you roll with it you are stuck with it for life without undoing it with another surgery which might bring a lot of complications. While the fillers are both cheap, relatively effective and you suffer no months of recovery. Perfect use case for me atm.

I don't see it as they are competing against each other. I just think taking fillers then going to surgery should be the order of doing it I will use the fillers to test-run surgery options basically.

My plan now is to get those fillers, go Pattaya then SEAmaxx then I'll get the surgery whenever the fillers get reabsorbed so a year later or so.

You're right but I see it as a stepping stone.

I was always looking for a permanent solution with surgery you can see on my profile I was browsing through the best surgeons around for the price. But once you roll with it you are stuck with it for life without undoing it with another surgery which might bring a lot of complications. While the fillers are both cheap, relatively effective and you suffer no months of recovery. Perfect use case for me atm.

I don't see it as they are competing against each other. I just think taking fillers then going to surgery should be the order of doing it I will use the fillers to test-run surgery options basically.

My plan now is to get those fillers, go Pattaya then SEAmaxx then I'll get the surgery whenever the fillers get reabsorbed so a year later or so.
In most cases implants can be removed

Fillers are always a bad idea, always go for bone.

What about filler migration? I think about this one too, but I saw some people say it migrated or gave them double chin or made their face puffy or some shit. Would be suifuel for me, I'm already ugly as is