Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Recent experience while JBmaxxing

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Went out with a homie to go coochie hunting but hopelessly (as expected) we didn't get anything. Only couples out there, all foids seem to have a boyfriend rn.

I was going back home frustrated when I saw this cute group of chicks while I stop by a grocery store to buy some stuff. Sperg out and approached this 14yo foid, didn't know her age though she seemed 17 or something

she already had a tall white boyfriend and that was it. She gave me the brush.

btw as I talked to her she told me that she was very into BTS when she was younger but now she doesn't like it, I asked why she was into it she just told me she finds them cute @To koniec @Transcended Trucel another proof of how kpop is mainstream now

she likes BTS but has a tall white boyfriend.

If you take me next time your success rate will be 60%

not many asians around this area (I live in a poor, borderline ghetto neighborhood) but the guy had that kpop-esque aesthetic mixed with a thuggish style

not many asians around this area (I live in a poor, borderline ghetto neighborhood) but the guy had that kpop-esque aesthetic mixed with a thuggish style
so whites can kpopmaxx better than rice can.

I’m gonna try to get preteen foids as I prefer them, teen foids are out of my reach anyway. But I will have to work around the age of cucksent.

Went out with a homie to go coochie hunting but hopelessly (as expected) we didn't get anything. Only couples out there, all foids seem to have a boyfriend rn.

I was going back home frustrated when I saw this cute group of chicks while I stop by a grocery store to buy some stuff. Sperg out and approached this 14yo foid, didn't know her age though she seemed 17 or something

btw as I talked to her she told me that she was very into BTS when she was younger but now she doesn't like it, I asked why she was into it she just told me she finds them cute @To koniec @Transcended Trucel another proof of how kpop is mainstream now
Fakecel

Kpop and anime are mainstream among youngs, but women still won't go for rice, since most of them have nothing to do with kpop singers

so whites can kpopmaxx better than rice can.
when they look youthful and pretty as those titktok pretty boys I guess yeah, but the average white guy is an old-looking, masculine, overweight hairy uggo

I don't even know why so many women go for these white guys, white halo is just too goddamn strong

Kpop and anime are mainstream among youngs, but women still won't go for rice, since most of them have nothing to do with kpop singers
OP is perpetually mindfucked by this shitty Cope

He only zones in on the idiot 14 yr old girls but never acknowledges the fact that 90% of those girls grow out of it.

fuck if you looked like V or the other kpop guys you would have gotten her. fucking kpop pill never ends
it's a childhood friend bro
this pill is underrated. many incels like me moved around too much to pull this. I could have pulled this off if i was taller and never moved. my parents were poor low IQ shitskin idiots who moved 5+ times maybe at the least before I turned 18.

at one point I knew a mini Asian Stacy very well when was in elementary school. but again parents moved around and never saw her again. and ofc even if I did, me being 5'5 manlet would ruin everything.
no loli no life
over:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I’m gonna try to get preteen foids as I prefer them, teen foids are out of my reach anyway. But I will have to work around the age of cucksent.
extremely based if you pull it off. <1% chance tbh without going to jail. @leucostide or nation Larson tried 12 year old and got completely fucked by the girls mom. now he has maybe 10 years jail time

extremely based if you pull it off. <1% chance tbh without going to jail. @leucostide or nation Larson tried 12 year old and got completely fucked by the girls mom. now he has maybe 10 years jail time
He is 40, I’m 18, I’m not as stupid as him either.

no adult women likes KPOP

"14 year old girls are children" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: