Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Recent experience while JBmaxxing

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
76d 57m
Went out with a homie to go coochie hunting but hopelessly (as expected) we didn't get anything. Only couples out there, all foids seem to have a boyfriend rn.

I was going back home frustrated when I saw this cute group of chicks while I stop by a grocery store to buy some stuff. Sperg out and approached this 14yo foid, didn't know her age though she seemed 17 or something

she already had a tall white boyfriend and that was it. She gave me the brush.

btw as I talked to her she told me that she was very into BTS when she was younger but now she doesn't like it, I asked why she was into it she just told me she finds them cute To koniec @To koniec Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel another proof of how kpop is mainstream now

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
245d 3h 47m
she likes BTS but has a tall white boyfriend.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
120d 6h 25m
epillepsy said:
Her body her choice :foidSoy:

:feelsmage:

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★
35d 14h 56m
If you take me next time your success rate will be 60%

Diocel

Diocel

a soup for one, please.
★★★★★
298d 1h 45m
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
86d 14h 17m
unsettling

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
155d 18h 32m
no loli no life

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
76d 57m
epillepsy said:
not many asians around this area (I live in a poor, borderline ghetto neighborhood) but the guy had that kpop-esque aesthetic mixed with a thuggish style

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
245d 3h 47m
Tenshi said:
not many asians around this area (I live in a poor, borderline ghetto neighborhood) but the guy had that kpop-esque aesthetic mixed with a thuggish style
so whites can kpopmaxx better than rice can.

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
I’m gonna try to get preteen foids as I prefer them, teen foids are out of my reach anyway. But I will have to work around the age of cucksent.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★
29d 11h 2m
Tenshi said:
Went out with a homie to go coochie hunting but hopelessly (as expected) we didn't get anything. Only couples out there, all foids seem to have a boyfriend rn.

I was going back home frustrated when I saw this cute group of chicks while I stop by a grocery store to buy some stuff. Sperg out and approached this 14yo foid, didn't know her age though she seemed 17 or something

btw as I talked to her she told me that she was very into BTS when she was younger but now she doesn't like it, I asked why she was into it she just told me she finds them cute To koniec @To koniec Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel another proof of how kpop is mainstream now
Fakecel

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
192d 4h 2m
Kpop and anime are mainstream among youngs, but women still won't go for rice, since most of them have nothing to do with kpop singers

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★
42d 5h 9m
fakecels.is :feelsdevil:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
76d 57m
epillepsy said:
so whites can kpopmaxx better than rice can.
when they look youthful and pretty as those titktok pretty boys I guess yeah, but the average white guy is an old-looking, masculine, overweight hairy uggo

I don't even know why so many women go for these white guys, white halo is just too goddamn strong

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
236d 19h 18m
epillepsy said:
trying to ascend said:
Kpop and anime are mainstream among youngs, but women still won't go for rice, since most of them have nothing to do with kpop singers
OP is perpetually mindfucked by this shitty Cope

He only zones in on the idiot 14 yr old girls but never acknowledges the fact that 90% of those girls grow out of it.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 22h 46m
Tenshi said:

fuck if you looked like V or the other kpop guys you would have gotten her. fucking kpop pill never ends
Tenshi said:
it's a childhood friend bro
this pill is underrated. many incels like me moved around too much to pull this. I could have pulled this off if i was taller and never moved. my parents were poor low IQ shitskin idiots who moved 5+ times maybe at the least before I turned 18.

at one point I knew a mini Asian Stacy very well when was in elementary school. but again parents moved around and never saw her again. and ofc even if I did, me being 5'5 manlet would ruin everything.
unsettling said:
no loli no life
over:feelsrope:

Last edited:
WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

my precious partner:
★★★★★
64d 15h 36m
epillepsy said:
actions speak louder than words :yes:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 22h 46m
Draestyn said:
I’m gonna try to get preteen foids as I prefer them, teen foids are out of my reach anyway. But I will have to work around the age of cucksent.
extremely based if you pull it off. <1% chance tbh without going to jail. @leucostide or nation Larson tried 12 year old and got completely fucked by the girls mom. now he has maybe 10 years jail time

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
Transcended Trucel said:
extremely based if you pull it off. <1% chance tbh without going to jail. @leucostide or nation Larson tried 12 year old and got completely fucked by the girls mom. now he has maybe 10 years jail time
He is 40, I’m 18, I’m not as stupid as him either.

To koniec

To koniec

5'8 'man'
★★
64d 11h 36m
no adult women likes KPOP

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
245d 3h 47m
To koniec said:
no adult women likes KPOP
:yes:
btw as I talked to her she told me that she was very into BTS when she was younger but now she doesn't like it.

Last edited:
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
208d 2h 50m
Napoleon de Geso @Napoleon de Geso esque story
epillepsy said:
The racepill strikes again
tehgymcel420 @tehgymcel420 gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
96d 15h 26m
epillepsy said:
She's 14 and having more sex and happy memories than we ever will in our entire lives

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
35d 5h 44m
"14 year old girls are children" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8