Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reasons why whores should fuck us incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'll give whores some reasons to fuck an incel--

1. Clout. You get to say you saved a 'bad boy' who 'hates women.' Be the one slut who broke thru the barrier and proved "oh he isn't really like that, tee-hee" :foidSoy:
2. You will change that incel's life no matter what. It will be EARTH SHATTERING. LIFE SAVING. You will affect that man more than God or the tooth fairy.
3. It's like dating a bad boy in prison in that the incel would be completely dependent on you, in the way hybistropheliacs lust after prisoners and ex-prisoners. It's extremely unlikely he will leave you unless he is a fakecel.
4. You are not good enough to be on Chad's rotation, and normies bore you. You can't go big, and mid is too meh. You might as well fuck an incel, because it's more interesting and makes for a good story. Think of all the cool wine aunt stories you can talk about with your friends about that one time you were kind of crazy and decided fucked an incel.
5. You are mentally ill. We are mentally ill too and can relate.
6. You like dirty talk. We will FUCKING DELIVER. Call you a bitch skank cunt all day

I really can't think of anything else.

Last edited:
This is my best guess. I could be wrong, idk

Another reason is they could prevent becoming a statistic by just giving us a chance.

5df87c890d7d9615a051cbf27d07eaf4

What if we don't want to fuck whores but a virgin woman like how we are?

What if she wants to reproduce?