Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Reasons why normies get so angry and heated when you criticize popular games and movies?

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Sort through the comments by new for a radioactive hellhole. There’s some people wishing death upon him over there.

Like I don’t get it. Why do you deliberately watch these things if you don’t like them? It’s like the masochistic IT cucks who browse here 24/7 just to get upset. Like I like Skyrim a lot. Do you ever see me attacking the people who don’t? Or go around find reviewers who’ve hated on it? No. In fact, even I would agree that that game is a flawed piece of shit at times.

I’ve noticed normies in general just DO NOT like it when you criticize something, especially not if that something is something that they liked and since normies have no identity or character of their own, they identify with the game they loved, so when you criticize it, they see it as a personal attack. Like when you say that game shouldn’t have existed they somehow recognize that as you saying that THEY shouldn’t have existed or that they should just die.

Another reason is I think normies have no other problems in their lives. So they look around trying to find some trivial bullshit to get their titties over a twist for. I’ve made some pretty long-winded (and sometimes obviously satirical jfl) gaming related rants on here, and the responses I got were mostly sane and mature considering this forum, but just so you can get it through your head, if I had done the very same on Reddit, I would’ve been torn to pieces a million times jfl.

Goes to show how shitty you can be as a human being when you take yourself seriously. The average user on here doesn’t have the mental room and fortitude to get upset over the dumb shit normies cry about before sleep.

normies get mad about anything tbh

Normies are normally retarded.

Sort through the comments by new for a radioactive hellhole. There’s some people wishing death upon him over there.

Like I don’t get it. Why do you deliberately watch these things if you don’t like them? It’s like the masochistic IT cucks who browse here 24/7 just to get upset. Like I like Skyrim a lot. Do you ever see me attacking the people who don’t? Or go around find reviewers who’ve hated on it? No. In fact, even I would agree that that game is a flawed piece of shit at times.

I’ve noticed normies in general just DO NOT like it when you criticize something, especially not if that something is something that they liked and since normies have no identity or character of their own, they identify with the game they loved, so when you criticize it, they see it as a personal attack. Like when you say that game shouldn’t have existed they somehow recognize that as you saying that THEY shouldn’t have existed or that they should just die.

Another reason is I think normies have no other problems in their lives. So they look around trying to find some trivial bullshit to get their titties over a twist for. I’ve made some pretty long-winded (and sometimes obviously satirical jfl) gaming related rants on here, and the responses I got were mostly sane and mature considering this forum, but just so you can get it through your head, if I had done the very same on Reddit, I would’ve been torn to pieces a million times jfl.

Goes to show how shitty you can be as a human being when you take yourself seriously. The average user on here doesn’t have the mental room and fortitude to get upset over the dumb shit normies cry about before sleep.

Synthetic Man is my favorite youtuber. He's a great guy.

I fucking hate normies cuck FAGGOTS like this

I find that any opinion that differs from the majority gets a hard time online.

For example I like Matrix Resurrections and Balan Wonderworld, and I was given a very hard time for both opinions online!

Especially I guess when it's a current topic. Saying I like those two now gets much less of a backlash as most people have moved on to other things by this point.