Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Reasons why Arabs should ascend with noodlewhores

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Admiral

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-iBc4tOqBh/?igsh=MWh0MXJwNW5wY2xjYg==

I made a post a while ago about why Arabs from Arabic speaking countries should learn to speak Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. This time this is for my Arabcel bros out there to try and ascend with noodle whores since Arabic and Mandarin are in the same difficulty level of the time it takes to learn the language for English speakers why not I suggest Arab men and maybe even other men of different races to ascend with noodle whores from China.

@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 thoughts?

MENAs and Europeans shouldn't mix with asians at all because they usually fuck up their booodlines that way

@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 thoughts?
Really only a good thing if it's the browner arabs (Bedouins, Yemenis, Omanis) who mix with asians, since it makes them less hairy, higher IQ, and whiter skinned

MENAs and Europeans shouldn't mix with asians at all because they usually fuck up their booodlines that way
MENAs have their bloodline ruined by mixing with Negroids from sub-Saharan Africa, it doesn't matter

MENAs have their bloodline ruined by mixing with Negroids from sub-Saharan Africa, it doesn't matter
Depends,

North Africans & Gulf ones for sure do

Levantines I'm more sure but it wouldn't surprise me, but Persians & Turks & South Kavkaz I would doubt it

Depends,

North Africans & Gulf ones for sure do

Levantines I'm more sure but it wouldn't surprise me, but Persians & Turks & South Kavkaz I would doubt it
Well, the Turks are also supposed to have Mongoloid contributions (the original Turkish tribes are supposed to have been Mongoloid)

Well, the Turks are also supposed to have Mongoloid contributions (the original Turkish tribes are supposed to have been Mongoloid)
Ye, they have quite some in them

East Asian admixture

Really only a good thing if it's the browner arabs (Bedouins, Yemenis, Omanis) who mix with asians, since it makes them less hairy, higher IQ, and whiter skinned
I think they would look like mestizo Latinos

Noodlewhores hate shitskins more than Hitler

China girl want white cocku

Chinese girl should sell $5 sucky sucky.

They are basically white adjacent

Noodlewhore would take any cock that isn't rice cock

I remember you said you would date a Chinese Stacy

noodlewhores no like sand niggas

Could Antone post video on why Chinese girl needs to date me?

DNR. Race mixing is disgusting.

But maybe for political reasons its based
Lebanese dude like you should consider ascending with a noodlewhore from China and learn Mandarin so that way you can know both Arabic and Chinese

Interesting proposition. No.

The truth is that noodlewhores will reject me anyway. I'm still 5'3, hideous, and hairy as all hell. It's not happening.

Lebanese dude like you should consider ascending with a noodlewhore from China and learn Mandarin so that way you can know both Arabic and Chinese
Im syrian, i would do it only for political reasons like if its Xi Jinping's daughter or something like that

What kind of rare exception is that :lul:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: i want to become like hitler unironically. So I need to climb the political ranks of any country then become its ruler then get rid of centralised banking and conquer the jew usa and jewrope and destroy central banking and weapon manufacturing companies and force strong borders in each country and setup ethnostates and bring back slavery. So i need to get into any form of power in the beginning so marrying into some politician or military general would be a good start if possible (impossible for me). Thats the only time i will consider race mixing

Lifefuel for sandcels.

Last edited: