Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason why Africa cannot rise and will never rise

As Einstein said ,"every man is a genius ,if you judged a fish on how it climbed a tree we'd all be stupid.
Why do we evaluate civilizations on how advanced they are,does every civilization need to be advanced in western technology,if so ,we would have a world with no uniqueness.Who wants a world of droids and robots robbed of all variety.
Maybe a lot of these cultures without technology simply do not feel they need it!

Sub-Saharan Africans are in the same category of uselessness as Native Americans and Aboriginal Australians but there are some nuances that need to be addressed as to why they're a failed race.

They lack the mental-capacity to build civilizations because they were geographically isolated from the rest of humanity for 100,000+ years.

They were not facing the same selection pressure as whites did when they migrated north and struggled to survive in agonizing Artic ice-age like conditions that pushed human intuition to its limits and rewarded those who engaged in higher thinking. You could not pass through the Darwinian filter if you didn't cooperate. This circles back to your argument about them being tribalistic, which is just a byproduct of those natural conditions because the warm climate conferred no evolutionary advantages nor did it incentivize any form of foresight and long term planning as there were no dynamic threats or novelty. That is in conjunction with thousands of ethnic groups and tribes being superimposed by a hodgepodge of geometric boundaries and borders with disregard for the natives sovereignty drawn up by twenty white-men mostly based on resources and each with their own vested commercial and political self-interests sitting in at a conference. Its purpose so they could formalise the process for them to invade and occupy the land.

When the Portuguese first made contact with the Sub-Saharan Africans, they were horrified by the living conditions and bemused that the native inhabitants had not one original written language, unit of measurement, wheel, two-story building. Only borrowed Arabic scripts and simplistic ideogram writing systems. . The Ethiopians who have West-Eurasian ancestry invented Ge'ez but that was it. Western scholars called Africa "the savage heart of darkness that lurks beyond the edges of the civilized world" and a land by nature given to poverty, turmoil, and low status in their revisionist paradigms of static essentialisms in describing it. Africa was a "a metaphysical battlefield devoid of all recognizable humanity,

A place where a man's " vaunted intelligence and refinement are mocked by triumphant bestiality". I must assert that the bell curve distribution exists for every race, even if there are smaller concentrations of blacks occupying the right side. The black race is irredeemable as a collective whole, but intelligent individuals do exist. They saw Africans as black shadows of disease and starvation with hearts carved in grotesque recrudescence evils of mindless frenzy.

So I say to hell with Pan-Africanism and black nationalism. Black men built nothing.. Blacks make up the largest portion of refugees. Blacks turn every American city into a crime infested shithole — Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore just to name a few. African culture consists of injected lip-plates and tribal dancing around fires next to huts built of broken sticks and mud while chanting for God. African music is an amalgamation of clumsy thudding xylophone and drum beats -- watching paint dry on a wall is more entertaining. Half of Sub-Saharan African countries have literacy rates <60% and most countries have little to none electricity because there aren't enough people with the mental capacity and skills to maintain the power plants and oversee the processes. Go figure. They're sitting on untapped reserves of petroleum and gas so they can't use lack of resources as an excuse.

I grimace every time I read a self-help book and the author, usually a woman, lumps blacks together with women and LGBTQ freaks on the same playing field when it comes to overcoming adversity. POC is the most insulting term I’ve ever heard in my life and It’s a subtle reminder that we will never be seen as equals to whites. A liability that you need to constantly watch and hover over are what blacks are.

It would be better for the entire stratosphere and the rest of humanity if we went extinct, but we’re so painfully ignorant and unaware of our inferiority to other races that we mindlessly reproduce to the point where we’ll become the most populated race in fifty years. It’s like the entire synopsis of Idiocracy except there’s no good ending. If we all suddenly dropped dead tomorrow the world would grieve for one day at most and then go back to the usual state of affairs. because there's no interdependency on us in the neoliberal world order. All we do is shout "GIBS ME DAT" and beg Western countries to send us more aid when they've already poured billions upon billions of dollars into an expanding all-consuming sinkhole of ineptitude and darkness.

Taking these facts into account it would have been better if whites had settled there and turned it into a utopia like they had originally planned to with Rhodesia and South Africa. Blacks and other ethnics to a certain extent are a burden upon humanity's progress as a species and would plunge to the Dark Ages without them, I recall seeing an infographic posted here a few days ago that found 97% of achievements and inventions after the 14th century were made by white men born in a small central area region of Europe anyway.

Well you're right on African tribalism. But the truth is, their IQ also prevents them from achieving things. Niggers have low IQ and low impulse control in general, which leads to scenarios that cause them disasters in their career.

For example, there are lots of stories about niggers being given new technology to improve their productivity; they just destroyed or not use the technology.

Their low impulse control leads them to make decisions more based on instincts. Save money and invest OR buy the newest Gucci belt? The nigger would almost always pick the second option to flex to his friends.

Due to foreign aids, and the general hellhole Africa continent is, they just can't and won't evolve.

And even if there are "enough" "high IQ" niggers, they're still beaten by every other races.
The great documentary, Empire of Dust, sums it up perfectly

I was looking for any bit of infrastructure in Africa built from scratch by pure blooded Africans. Not even one bridge, one road, one pwer station was built "solely" by blacks. Not even one in the whole of Africa , a whole 57 countries and a population over 1 billion. Not even just 1 bridge. Now I mean a proper work of engineering bridge not some piece of concrete to cross a small river.

So i have to agree with OP , blacks are low IQ

I was looking for any bit of infrastructure in Africa built from scratch by pure blooded Africans. Not even one bridge, one road, one pwer station was built "solely" by blacks. Not even one in the whole of Africa , a whole 57 countries and a population over 1 billion. Not even just 1 bridge. Now I mean a proper work of engineering bridge not some piece of concrete to cross a small river.

Maybe in Ethiopia.

Black Africans biggest weakness is outside acceptance. They are overly kind and sincere. Idi Amin was one of the most intelligent, even if for villainous reasons. Not him for hurting his own, but overthrowing the Indians that clearly didn't want to be Ugandan citizens. I agree that Africa has tragically the biggest loss of potential simply because they don't have the brain compacity to really understand.

Black Africans biggest weakness is outside acceptance. They are overly kind and sincere. Idi Amin was one of the most intelligent, even if for villainous reasons. Not him for hurting his own, but overthrowing the Indians that clearly didn't want to be Ugandan citizens. I agree that Africa has tragically the biggest loss of potential simply because they don't have the brain compacity to really understand.
Africa has everything. Congo can produce hydro for all of subsaharn Africa because they have amazing rivers and many. Angola, Nigeria and South Sudan have oil. Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Ethiuopia have agriculture. Mozambique and South Africa have natural gas

Not to mention all the gold, silver, copper, diamonds, uranium,wild life, tourism, fishing etc etc. A young work force

I will just leave it there because I think you get the idea

Singapore alone exports more in "FINISHED PRODUCTS" than the whole of subsaharn Africa

When leftists are confronted with this fact, they’ll point to “token” cities like Nairobi, Lagos, or Accra where the surrounding peripheral areas are undeveloped and where the top 10% wealthiest Africans live and say that blacks built them.

The banks, towers, chambers, and office buildings in all of those Sub-Saharan African cities leftists like to point at to demonstrate black excellence were all financed and designed by European contractors, consultants, and architectural firms. Black-hands did not build them.

The railways, bridges, power-lines, ports, and roads that were part of the “modernization process” were built by European civil engineers and were annexed protectorates of British, French, and Belgian powers -- receiving their policies, investments, and resources from them and acting as cosmopolitan urban centers for trade and business.

Perform a search index query for “Sub-Saharan African construction companies” on Google, and it will yield results almost entirely from white-occupied cities from South Africa like Pretoria , Cape-Town, or Johannesburg.

Look at cities that were not propped up by the Europeans like Ibadan in Nigeria or Bangui in Central African Republic and they consist mainly of shanty towns, flea-markets, slums, rubble, etc.

Not to mention they’re purposefully made to look good in photographs with the angling when viewed from a distance but are hell on earth at ground level with power and water going out every few hours, crappy roads, beggars everywhere, and lawlessness in general.

There’s something in the Sub-Saharan African genome, and other dark-skinned populations for that matter, that causes lowered intelligence. This is further supported by the fact that there is a 30 IQ point difference between blacks and whites on average. Ninety IQ is the minimum threshold to maintain a functioning civilization.

This chart I just posted below shows a strong correlation between higher IQ's and lighter skin-tone levels:

kguVdDnjhRPYEhgQYMJJHcDtuYEv8mRJLniXgsGTROU.png

When leftists are confronted with this fact, they’ll point to “token” cities like Nairobi, Lagos, or Accra where the surrounding peripheral areas are undeveloped and where the top 10% wealthiest Africans live and say that blacks built them.

The banks, towers, chambers, and office buildings in all of those Sub-Saharan African cities leftists like to point at to demonstrate black excellence were all financed and designed by European contractors, consultants, and architectural firms. Black-hands did not build them.

The railways, bridges, power-lines, ports, and roads that were part of the “modernization process” were built by European civil engineers and were annexed protectorates of British, French, and Belgian powers -- receiving their policies, investments, and resources from them and acting as cosmopolitan urban centers for trade and business.

Perform a search index query for “Sub-Saharan African construction companies” on Google, and it will yield results almost entirely from white-occupied cities from South Africa like Pretoria , Cape-Town, or Johannesburg.

Look at cities that were not propped up by the Europeans like Ibadan in Nigeria or Bangui in Central African Republic and they consist mainly of shanty towns, flea-markets, slums, rubble, etc.

Not to mention they’re purposefully made to look good in photographs with the angling when viewed from a distance but are hell on earth at ground level with power and water going out every few hours, crappy roads, beggars everywhere, and lawlessness in general.

There’s something in the Sub-Saharan African genome, and other dark-skinned populations for that matter, that causes lowered intelligence. This is further supported by the fact that there is a 30 IQ point difference between blacks and whites on average. Ninety IQ is the minimum threshold to maintain a functioning civilization.

This chart I just posted below shows a strong correlation between higher IQ's and lighter skin-tone levels:

kguVdDnjhRPYEhgQYMJJHcDtuYEv8mRJLniXgsGTROU.png
Whats your opinion on why the brightest blacks leave Africa. I remember reading about Zimbabwe, they had skilled black tradesmen who got snapped up by Canada, UK, Australia and now that country has no industry. And guess what? Its the blacks in Zimbabwe who chased those skilled blacks away because they voted for parties and policies that were in vavour of working with whites instead of against whites.

I remember eading that this self made billionare got chased away from Africa by blacks I guess because they jealous of others success.

I am just wondering whats your thoughts of this? Why will blacks fight and kill their brightest and best? Is it jealously? And guess what then those blacks marry whites :lul: and the IQ and money and businesses eventually get inherited by whites as the generation continue:lul:

Whats your opinion on why the brightest blacks leave Africa. I remember reading about Zimbabwe, they had skilled black tradesmen who got snapped up by Canada, UK, Australia and now that country has no industry. And guess what? Its the blacks in Zimbabwe who chased those skilled blacks away because they voted for parties and policies that were in vavour of working with whites instead of against whites.

I remember eading that this self made billionare got chased away from Africa by blacks I guess because they jealous of others success.

I am just wondering whats your thoughts of this? Why will blacks fight and kill their brightest and best? Is it jealously? And guess what then those blacks marry whites :lul: and the IQ and money and businesses eventually get inherited by whites as the generation continue:lul:

If you compile countries into a list and sort them from highest income to lowest, all the Sub-Saharan African countries are dead-last and somewhere in between the range of 500-2000 USD yearly. They all have some form of mass-unemployment, poor working conditions, mass poverty, low-quality education, etc.

Their economies are weak and primarily agrarian-based. They don't have strong automotive, electrical/machinery, and mining sectors that are conducive to economic progress like other modern first world industrialized nations.

This circles back to my first point about it being an intelligence problem, rather than an effort problem

So the intelligent and wealthy Africans with connections see their countries as lost causes and decide to move en-masse to Anglo or Euro countries working for whites so they can send money back home, or abandon their roots entirely while doing their best to assimilate into these aforementioned white societies, which is a net-benefit for the receiving country, and a loss in capital and manpower for the abandoned country.

I recall there was a survey done not too long ago that found half of Sub-Saharan Africans from the ages of 18 to 24 years old wanted to leave their countries for educational opportunities. It will be interesting to see how European countries handle this when Sub-Saharan Africa has 4 billion people by 2100.

_125415360_africa_youth1_640-nc-002.png.webp

Also, the quality of life in most Sub-Saharan African cities is horrible - extremely slow internet, congested roads, air pollution, insufficient sanitation workers, unmaintained roads so it's understandable why some people would want to leave.

Most Sub Saharan countries are Christian, why you say kuffar ?

I heard multiple variations of this word and tbh i dont really care how this sandnigger word is pronounced properly
Yeah its kaffir, used in Southern Africa. It is transalted to nigger in USA

Yeah its kaffir, used in Southern Africa. It is transalted to nigger in USA
I saw sandniggers online using this term to generally express their dislike against non believers, African or not

I saw sandniggers online using this term to generally express their dislike against non believers, African or not
yeah different things