Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Really wish i was dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
Empalement

Idk how I let things get like this... I promised I wouldn't, but I failed again... I'll get out of this hole... soon enough, even though I'll fall back into it.

Well I hope that right there is not your method boyo

Well I hope that right there is not your method boyo
I try sleeping during the day thinking about brutal death. I'd rather be impaled from my back through my chest rather than through my ass. Been thinking of blowing my brains out, but I'd never do it. Idk though I can't afford a gun and never held one.
Just fantasizing instead of going to class or studying

Helium bag method seems to be the easiest

I wish I was never born. My soul hurts every time I see my dad or brother. How could those that are related to me be so superior to me? Why am I like this? I ask myself this everyday.

Maybe least painful but I wouldn't say it's simple to put together imo. I heard a lot of places put a little oxygen in there too because they know people wanna buy helium to sui

I'm trapped in this life... I'm trapped in this endless night with no dawn...
Also it's more likely to fail than shotgun to the head imo
I wish I was never born. My soul hurts every time I see my dad or brother. How could those that are related to me be so superior to me? Why am I like this? I ask myself this everyday.
My dad and my brother live different lives, as it is in your case. We are forced to walk different paths, and we have no choice but to march as the hooks in our backs drag us along.

Last edited:
Maybe least painful but I wouldn't say it's simple to put together imo. I heard a lot of places put a little oxygen in there too because they know people wanna buy helium to sui

I'm trapped in this life... I'm trapped in this endless night with no dawn...
Damn that's sneaky.
I can sympathize. You are probably older than me though so there's still yet for me to go through. I am sorry you think about death all day. I am too much of a pussy to do it.
May you see the light of day soon

Idk though I can't afford a gun and never held one.
Just fantasizing instead of going to class or studying
Either leap off a building or create a bomb and detonate it

real men commit suicide by holding their breath until they die
If you can actually pull that off and suffocate yourself without the help of a rope or water, that would actually be a very impressive feat. You'd have to overcome your entire nervous system on sheer will

Either leap off a building or create a bomb and detonate it
This is a good idea. If I die though my parents would have to get an insurance payout to compensate for all the money they spent on tuition. I'd definitely kms if I was on my own with student debt.

This is a good idea. If I die though my parents would have to get an insurance payout to compensate for all the money they spent on tuition. I'd definitely kms if I was on my own with student debt.
Take out a loan to pay for your student loans then kys. The banks can’t come after you because you’d be dead, and they couldn’t come after your parents because you already covered the initial loan. Problem solved