Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Really sad how foids with bfs are invading incel spaces

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
There are literally no platforms besides this website where incels are safe.

Women with perfect lives and in relationships as well as chads are often part of online communities that are advertised as incels, doomers or losers.

Idk where to go. Not safe even in internet.

plus my health is declining and I'm depressed af

There are literally no platforms besides this website where incels are safe.

Women with perfect lives and in relationships as well as chads are often part of online communities that are advertised as incels, doomers or losers.

Idk where to go. Not safe even in internet.

plus my health is declining and I'm depressed af
Yep, I even got banned from R/ugly for saying i was ugly LoL its over

yep, the internet got normiefied unfortunately, normies and foids attack whatever seems trendy at the time. You see it with zoomers pushing the blackpill ideology on shittok and making a joke out of it.

yep, the internet got normiefied unfortunately, normies and foids attack whatever seems trendy at the time. You see it with zoomers pushing the blackpill ideology on shittok and making a joke out of it.

90% of the posts on r/ugly are made by foids.
Any men that goes there is either obscured by the mountains of women, or banned.

Ayo you're back :feelsahh:
Somewhat , I havent roped yet despite being in insufferable physical and mental pain, I guess i am stronger than i thought :feelskek:

Somewhat , I havent roped yet despite being in insufferable physical and mental pain, I guess i am stronger than i thought :feelskek:
why didn't you respond to my replies nigger :reeeeee:

in your goodbyes thread and others
Oh yeah, Ive been trying to figure out if i want to post here or not anymore, I realise there are still some good brocels left in this declining forum, I guess your one of the good ones that didnt want me to off myself.

Oh yeah, Ive been trying to figure out if i want to post here or not anymore, I realise there are still some good brocels left in this declining forum, I guess your one of the good ones that didnt want me to off myself.
How is your nose btw did you get some treatment?

How is your nose btw did you get some treatment?
Hospital is taking fuck all time to let me know if im getting it or not, Ive been gnawing at my parents and sat down and had a chat with them, Im considering calling them now telling them i cant sleep because its so painful, Its still fucking fixable as i have half straight nose half jew nose, Like nasal valve collapse or something, Its fixable but ive been to 2 surgeons that refuse to do shit well one do but he needs money, Other just refused and didnt believe me and belittled me, Ruined the trip i could have gone to with my parents, I have a whiskey bottle to curb my sanity.

I guess im naturally stoic, Its inhumane that all they think about is money when a life is on the line but thats my goverment, And if i get rejected from hospital i have to call GP again and ask for a new evaluation and it can take up to 2-4 months to get to a hospital if it actually goes thru, Well its been a year since the previous surgeon tried to corect his fuckup and after i took of the bandage the side was straight as a motherfucker for like 10 min before it fell down again, I followed every instruction and was ready to enjoy my life as a normal looking non deformed subhuman, I guess not. This was 2022 and its been a painful motherfucker ever since.

Hospital is taking fuck all time to let me know if im getting it or not, Ive been gnawing at my parents and sat down and had a chat with them, Im considering calling them now telling them i cant sleep because its so painful, Its still fucking fixable as i have half straight nose half jew nose, Like nasal valve collapse or something, Its fixable but ive been to 2 surgeons that refuse to do shit well one do but he needs money, Other just refused and didnt believe me and belittled me, Ruined the trip i could have gone to with my parents, I have a whiskey bottle to curb my sanity.

I guess im naturally stoic, Its inhumane that all they think about is money when a life is on the line but thats my goverment, And if i get rejected from hospital i have to call GP again and ask for a new evaluation and it can take up to 2-4 months to get to a hospital if it actually goes thru, Well its been a year since the previous surgeon tried to corect his fuckup and after i took of the bandage the side was straight as a motherfucker for like 10 min before it fell down again, I followed every instruction and was ready to enjoy my life as a normal looking non deformed subhuman, I guess not. This was 2022 and its been a painful motherfucker ever since.
brutal hope things get better

r/ugly only exists for females to get attention
Figured that was the truth, Ive been wondering ever since why one sunny morning i could not post there no more.

The hospital app just said Considered with a yellow dot, Dunno what it means tho.
Gotta go to sleep now buddy boyo I have school Tomorrow, see you next time

I wish the normal fags would fuck off there are plenty of places on the internet to hang out and talk about retarded normal niggerfaggot shit and out of all the places they choose places like this meant for undesirable men
They don't want us to have our own spaces; society does not want us talking amongst ourselves.

fucking redditor retards. I can't stand that platform since they have more rules than the bible.