Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Really curious about how you guys feel about this

• Thread starter SatsukisCrazynoisey
  • Start date
SatsukisCrazynoisey

SatsukisCrazynoisey

Greycel

wut?? i dont know whats going on.

strong 1st post

Revealing your manliness is always a good thing.

They only like dickpics from chad

So you're just an IT LARPer?
What kind of faggot would send their dick to some random Reddit slag, and expect an answer?
The state of cucks these days...

Assuming this is real and not IT LARP
Based dickcel. Lady's a bitch on a high horse and the way she talks shows how looks correlate with personality
Because you're messaging me on reddit with no context, not knowing me, asking how big your dick is, in some sort of delusion that this is acceptable
She's assuming the dick is small purely based on how he acts. If he had a large cock she would have apologized and asked to gurgle on his cock like how Beth's daughter from graph regulation swallows Chad's semen while her cuck dad masturbates in the corner.

Regardless, they're both stupid cucks and the way the lady talks like she's better than him leads me to believe that this is LARP and posted originally to make them look good. It's all virtue signalling. I also reverse google image searched it and it led to r/creepypms :soy:
Reddit is full of LARP that's made only to whore out for karma and for normies to circlejerk and feed their agenda.

-Linda from Sanctioning
>Le Leddit
So you're just an IT LARPer?
What kind of faggot would send their dick to some random Reddit slag, and expect an answer?
The state of cucks these days...

It's not something I would do. He sounds like a twat, she sounds like a dick. She'd be better off not replying rather than leading him into further conversation if she's truely offended.

what the fuck is that OP