Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realizing you will die alone is a very hurtful feeling

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Fully realizing you are ugly with bad genes hurts your soul. It cuts very deep. Then extending that further into realizing you will never get women cuts even deeper and that you will die alone, with nothing you could do to change that outside of beta buxing (not an option)

Tfw no qt jb to save me from myself.. :feelsbadman:

I know what you mean but Kurt Cobain still ultimately had it right ie whether Chad, incel or Wizard "All alone is all we are".

We're born alone and we will die alone.

It's scary tbh

I know what you mean but Kurt Cobain still ultimately had it right ie whether Chad, incel or Wizard "All alone is all we are".

We're born alone and we will die alone.

Nirvana sucks they only have a few good songs

And MSTOW gigacope every day thinking it’s okay to die alone.

Not really. You’ll get over it.

I'm dying next year most likely and it will be lonely and agonizing. Chad wins I lose

I really don’t want to spend the rest of my life alone in bed.

I often wonder how long my corpse goes unnoticed before anyone begins to wonder where I am

I often wonder how long my corpse goes unnoticed before anyone begins to wonder where I am
One time this dude was dead for an entire two months in an apartment complex I was at and people only noticed when the corpse started to rot and stink up the entire floor

The fate which awaits every truecel

I don't really care.

We came into this world alone, and we will all die alone.

The interim between that is determined by your genetics and we got the worst hand.

Rather than playing a game you're bound to lose, why don't you just throw your cards and laugh?

yeah it's sad.i am thinking of sea maxxing one of these days.just so i can experience what it means to hold a girl in your arms and feel her pussy.it's over if you are a gonetic failure

We came into this world alone, and we will all die alone.

The interim between that is determined by your genetics and we got the worst hand.

Rather than playing a game you're bound to lose, why don't you just throw your cards and laugh?
How exactly do I throw my cards and laugh?
There is still another option, so you don't have to die "alone" :feelshehe:
Don't be ERratic

How exactly do I throw my cards and laugh?
Jokermaxx.

Dont give a damn anymore.

Do whatever the hell you want to do without worrying about repercussions.

no it isn’t