Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reality is encroaching on red pillers

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
The Death of "Online Game!" The End of social media

No boyos, it's just the death of it for you. Used to be these looksmaxxing normies could get a few scraps from Tinder and Insta and convince themselves how they're juggling plates but now that exploit is being patched just like all the others.
Now they're advocating getting out of "online game" but what they're forgetting is the reason they got into it in the first place: day game is impossible for most men, especially the kind that end up on r/theredpill

I'm looking forward to a lot of them migrating over to us so I can tell them told you so boyooos, there's no lifting that will make you taller or your face prettier

just be a rapist then...with women metooing the crap out of every man out there, just go for it. if men collectively raped (very communist of us) law enforcement would break down trying to get every guy.

The Death of "Online Game!" The End of social media

No boyos, it's just the death of it for you. Used to be these looksmaxxing normies could get a few scraps from Tinder and Insta and convince themselves how they're juggling plates but now that exploit is being patched just like all the others.
Now they're advocating getting out of "online game" but what they're forgetting is the reason they got into it in the first place: day game is impossible for most men, especially the kind that end up on r/theredpill

I'm looking forward to a lot of them migrating over to us so I can tell them told you so boyooos, there's no lifting that will make you taller or your face prettier

Redpillers will never migrate. They'd rather chose the bluepill over us.

Redpillers will never migrate. They'd rather chose the bluepill over us.
I used to be one of them. I don't mean red pill specifically, but trying to learn and apply "game" and hardcore lifting for purposes of looksmaxxing. Then when I figured out it doesn't work for me, I found incels.

it is over if you're not a 17/10 gigachad

Some Redpillers will see the light of the blackpill, the others will be forever lost to the hopelessness of the bluepill

HAHAHAHAHA get fucked redpilled cucks. I'm so glad they are finally seeing how wrong they are. hopefully they won't go full bluepill from this (redpill is closer to bluepill than the blackpill a lot since they think personality maters)