Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reality in Germany as a sub8 ethnic

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
Deleted member 11318

Deleted member 11318

Ethnic
-
The Syrian Untermensch Hamudi explains how difficult it is as sub 8 in Germany, especially as an ethnic.

Aryan Chad land is a death zone for ethnics

What are ethnics doing in Germany to begin with? Fucking invaders trying to elicit sympathy to gain influence, in line with their semitic roots

What are ethnics doing in Germany to begin with? Fucking invaders trying to elicit sympathy to gain influence, in line with their semitic roots

Exactly. Ethnics don't belong there.

SEA is the best place and Europe is the worst

I'll leave this country anyway, if I have enough money. I will move to Turkey. To live as a sub 8 ethnic in Europe is cruel.

So towelheads not only they expect to get fed,given a house and gibsmedat by the government, but they also want to get their dick sucked,and the best of all is that Germans themselves want these people to keep coming and stay.

Well whatever, go ahead Mohammeds,Germans are gifting you blonde foids for you to rape,don't let a single one untouched.

reminder that there are retards here who deny just be white (even though there is countless pieces of evidence on the internet to support this) while telling us ethnics can "migrantmaxx" :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I'll leave this country anyway, if I have enough money. I will move to Turkey. To live as a sub 8 ethnic in Europe is cruel.
I can respect that, what I can't respect are those ethnics who insist on staying despite being an unwanted element, and, to make things even worse, force society to accommodate them through pity extortion. There is only one solution for getting rid of those parasites

What are ethnics doing in Germany to begin with?
greed.

germany is the absolute worst country for being incel right now. ESPECIALLY if you're just another ethnic:
Refugees

Flüchtlinge = refugees = red

there are literally no foids for you guys here. crying about it is pointless.

I think germany might be incel country #1. Even though 90% of german incels are bluepilled as fuck, they are waking up day by day. Beta uprising inc

Be honest,how would Germans be treated in Turkey if they all suddenly mass emigrated to there without a single coin to spend, having many sons and starting famies,expecting Turkey's government to provide for them and their new sons and slowly outgrowing the native population,oh and of course germans would be allowed to flirt and get in relationhips with Turkish women.All of this while the citizens can't complain at all or else they'll get called germanophobes,dirty racists and Nazis.

First time seeing a fellow arabcel other than @tehgymcel420...
Be honest,how would Germans be treated in Turkey if they all suddenly mass emigrated to there without a single coin to spend, having many sons and starting famies,expecting Turkey's government to provide for them and their new sons and slowly outgrowing the native population,oh and of course germans would be allowed to flirt and get in relationhips with Turkish women.All of this while the citizens can't complain at all or else they'll get called germanophobes,dirty racists and Nazis.
The difference is that i will personally force the germans to convert to Islam

greed.

germany is the absolute worst country for being incel right now. ESPECIALLY if you're just another ethnic:
View attachment 55202
Flüchtlinge = refugees = red

there are literally no foids for you guys here. crying about it is pointless.

That picture shows nothing
If you are a 1m80+ syrian chad, you will have a lot of women for you, even german girls
But if you're not, it's over, no need to be an ethnic, it just never began

reminder that there are retards here who deny just be white (even though there is countless pieces of evidence on the internet to support this) while telling us ethnics can "migrantmaxx" :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Ethnics need to fight to end global white supremacy. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is the only uncucked country in the world.

Bring in 10 million foreign invaders, the top 5% of those chads will be drowning in white pussy. The rest will be burning the country to the ground.

I think that was Merkels end game all along. She is so fat and ugly she hoped she could get a young arab boytoy.

High IQ.
Europe is a white continent and we should kick every non white from there, also kick every white invading the lands of natives back to their shithole, by force if necesary.
So literally what germans already did in southamerica

High IQ.
Europe is a white continent and we should kick every non white from there, also kick every white invading the lands of natives back to their shithole, by force if necesary.

So literally what germans already did in southamerica
lol germans immigrants numbers in southamerica are low compared to all the shitskin refugees coming to europe. What do they have over there? A few small minority colony towns and villages lol

The whole populations of the countries

Chile 17,574,003
Brazil 210,147,125
Argentine 44,000,000

But sure the germans overrun whole southamerican countries lol, fucking low IQ post
about 3%
shitskin % in Europe is about same level

"sure browns overrun european countries lol fucking low IQ post"

But according to many SFcels, this guy supposed to be shagging German blonde stacies left and right. Because all white women are taken by ethnics. JFL @ SF-retard-cels.

about 3%
shitskin % in Europe is about same level

"sure browns overrun european countries lol fucking low IQ post"
Never, there are waaayyy more lol, how many do you think live illegal in europe without any passports so they don't even get counted in statistics.

Never, there are waaayyy more lol, how many do you think live illegal in europe without any passports so they don't even get counted in statistics.
3, 5 or 7 it doesnt matter
his point stands

dont bother to lie to me saying ethnics make up 20% in Germany. Save BS for americans. I live here.

Mathematics aint your thing, eh?
Do you want me to bring up other cumskins too? frenchutes, italians?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Argentines
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Argentines
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Brazilians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Chilean

Holy shit, more than 70 million cumskins and we arent even half way through.
You know what? i think we can accept the muslisms, send them here, how many are they again? 1 million?
But youll have to get back the hundred of millions cumskins from the americas

Mathematics aint your thing, eh?
Do you want me to bring up other cumskins too? frenchutes, italians?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Argentines
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Argentines
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Brazilians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Chilean

Holy shit, more than 70 million cumskins and we arent even half way through.
You know what? i think we can accept the muslisms, send them here, how many are they again? 1 million?
But youll have to get back the hundred of millions cumskins from the americas
I'll have an idea. Europe gladly takes the civilized europeans there back and in exchange you get all the primitive african and middle eastern shitskins that live in europe and all those that will try to come to europe. Sounds good, right? Another question, did they cause you much trouble there or do you live peacefully with them? lol

did they cause you much trouble there or do you live peacefully with them? lol
Just imagine white niggers raping every town they saw, and brutally murdering every male that mogged them (virtually everyone). Indigenous people lived in small comunities, the cumskins went in big groups like the cowards they are, they wouldnt even let children live.

I'll have an idea. Europe gladly takes the civilized europeans there back and in exchange
I don't see anything remotely civilized in mass murderers, but hey, they are all yours.

Just imagine white niggers raping every town they saw, and brutally murdering every male that mogged them (virtually everyone). Indigenous people lived in small comunities, the cumskins went in big groups like the cowards they are, they wouldnt even let children live.

I don't see anything remotely civilized in mass murderers, but hey, they are all yours.
Yes because the white europeans that live there today totally have commited the atrocities that happened 200 or 300 years ago lol sure buddy fucking low IQ.

Chicks would fuck white guys like crazy and support them because theyre white

Low iq thread. Even if all ethnics left, u would still be incel. Also its feminisms fault that the white race is dying, so “your“ women are to blame that they get birthmogged by ethnics. But germany is cucked beyound help anyway. I would still be incel if i went back to my country
Also cope how u want but whites have higher value then browns

pretty much. and since euro bitches don't have ethnic in-group preference they just let these cretins manhandle them.

Bring in 10 million foreign invaders, the top 5% of those chads will be drowning in white pussy. The rest will be burning the country to the ground.

I think that was Merkels end game all along. She is so fat and ugly she hoped she could get a young arab boytoy.
high iq
im to distant already, no female convos besides family and shops, but yea i see what he means tbh 7+ and your will be a god here, most dudes are low 5 sometimes 6 but have status bc of fuckign money,

looking at that johnny dude from way back fucking spoiled child money without ends, his mother propably cheated here and there already bc father was nothing but a low 5 no jawline no thug nothing

and yea most people here are bluepilled most likely, and thise who dont keep the blackpill to themselfs or tryna find communitys to meet up or something

Last edited:
I don´t know where this myth comes from. Ethnics are absolutely slaying here in Germany. Whenever I see a cute German girl she is with an ethnic 9 out of 10 times.

Almost every couple I see is racemixed and it´s always a cute German white girl with an ethnic or an ugly ethnic girl with a German chadlite/chad.

Last edited:
@Getlooksordie go ER man. for the love of god, you must save Germany.

lol, I can´t even buy a gun in this cucked country.
yes because giving every idiot a gun worked out so well for america that shootings have become a normality

Germany is all about going to work and pay da taxes.
germany is basically the america of europe, every foreigner wants to come here for work and shit

lol at low iqcels giving a shit about their country and politics.

These guys are basically cucks 2.0, their countries don’t give a shit about them nor their women but they will be loyal to their country even after getting treated like shit.

It makes sense chad loves his country since he gets free job and girls wana suck him off but nationalistcels got nothing.

Nationalistcels will lay there life for women that hate them lmao.

Idiots

Last edited:

These guys are basically cucks 2.0, their countries don’t give a shit about them nor their women but they will be loyal to their country even after getting treated like shit.

It makes sense chad loves his country since he gets free job and girls wana suck him off but nationalistcels got nothing.

Nationalistcels will lay there life for women that hate them lmao. Idiots

Nationalistcels will lay there life for women that hate them lmao. Idiots

True!

Personally, I am no longer interested in politics at all. All I want in life is to ascend and find a GF. No more no less, everything else is not so important to me anymore. Fuck politics and the whole shit.

I'm so glad I'm leaving Germany soon. I swear if I see another blonde Chad/Chadlite with a perfect white teen I'll fucking lose my mind.