Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Reality and time themselves bend to fuck over incels

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Even if all incels were treated equally to normies. Nature/time/reality themselves would continue to fuck us over. For example of an incel press a button which had 50% chance of giving $100..In reality that 50% would reality bend to become sub 10% chance. While normalfags would still have 50%.

Time, reality, God themselves hate us. They want us to suffer. They bend probability to fuck us over. @erenyeager i think pointed something similar our.. Demiurge runs this world and we are the ones chosen by him to suffer. FUCK THST NIGGER

A more reality-based view of common subjugation against us, based on the negative perception applied to us as physically unattractive males, is more likely, simply spiralling into the negative effects and circumstances of isolation and decreased social skills that you might interpret as "luck"; it can in fact seem as if time itself is against us, however... :society:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Perhaps I'll try communicating through PATHS as well, to figure this out; we may indeed be living in such a hostile universe, but it's entirely unconfirmed. :smonk:

ITs hard for normies to understand this, as I noticed normies have remarkable luck most of the time. Like luck that while possible its improbable especially when they keep being lucky again and again.

That is one thing that slowed me down for a time on stocks is even if the odds were in my favor the normies would win nearly every time and me lose. I had to keep pushing through and get much, much, much more advanced to start winning consistently.

Also if an incel does make a mistake you know he is getting brutally clubbed by it.

Even if all incels were treated equally to normies. Nature/time/reality themselves would continue to fuck us over. For example of an incel press a button which had 50% chance of giving $100..In reality that 50% would reality bend to become sub 10% chance. While normalfags would still have 50%.

Time, reality, God themselves hate us. They want us to suffer. They bend probability to fuck us over. @erenyeager i think pointed something similar our.. Demiurge runs this world and we are the ones chosen by him to suffer. FUCK THST NIGGER
That demiurge is named chuck shrimpy. What was found in the basement in jewersey was the fact that all incels are in fact connected to the founding organism. The founding incelitan... Which predates all common organics found on this world. PATHS is the database in all inceldians are connected by way to one another

Last edited:
How the fuck do you label yourself as "Transcendent "when you don't even harbor the slightest of ascetic tendencies? It's funny to me how you hate "mUh DEmiUrgus!!!" yet you still indulge in his world and you endorse and participate in the will of "mUh 365 DeMons!!" :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

How the fuck do you label yourself as "Transcendent "when you don't even harbor the slightest of ascetic tendencies? It's funny to me how you hate "mUh DEmiUrgus!!!" yet you still indulge in his world and you endorse and participate in the will of "mUh 365 DeMons!!" :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I was ascetic Maxxing but not doing so atm, too many problems I need fix to live a good life before going back to ascetic Maxxing.

I was ascetic Maxxing but not doing so atm, too many problems I need fix to live a good life before going back to ascetic Maxxing.
JFL when Allah supposedly "failed " you so you had to gulp some shitty half assed platonic fanfic, and you don't even take heed in what these texts imply.

JFL when Allah supposedly "failed " you so you had to gulp some shitty half assed platonic fanfic, and you don't even take heed in what these texts imply.
graycel post

average goyim egoist dualist apostate hedonist kafir infidel bhoga seeker reply :feelswhat:
:feelswhat::feelswhat:
keep praying to moon sand nigger schizo God

keep praying to moon sand nigger schizo God
Damn, you got me with that Christian boot-licking

You keep endlessly reincarnating tho, cause your hypocritical ass can't even commit to basic Sadhana, and you probably never will, because I don't actually think you're convinced of your beliefs, it's just a convenience for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back