Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realistically can fame make anyone a slayer

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Like I refuse to believe ed Sheeran can ONS hot girls. Like maybe date them so they climb up the ladder but I just couldn't see them fucking him straight away

Cope. Ed Sheeran eye mogs 80% of people into oblivion:

If you're Rich,Tall, statusmax but average face maybe you can get a Becky at best. But other than that probably not.

No bro it is all about face ,trust me

Ed Sheeran could fuck any JB he wants.

Looks
Money
Status

He has 2/3 which is more than enough to slay.

No bro it is all about face ,trust me
But how many points would you say being an a list actor or singer adds to your slay appeal

He has money and status which is more than enough .

Ed Sheeran could fuck any JB he wants.

Looks
Money
Status

He has 2/3 which is more than enough to slay.
Yes. because he is chad and chads have it in easy mode

This is not about looks at all. Girls will fuck anyone who is famous just to prove to themselves that they can and to brag to their friends.

When girls fuck famous people they don’t do it out of desire they do it for their ego.

Sheeran is at very high levels of fame, I can believe it.

If you're famous enough you'll be able to ascend, no doubt about it, but it will be with gold diggers, and if you're old and ugly, very young girls are out of your reach at the risk of your career being destroyed.

Luka Modric is best example of statusmaxxing

Jfl he has a lazy eye. You can't see it in that pic because it's shopped or its a professional photo. Look up ed sheeran eye. Over if he wasn't famous like...
View attachment 98262

so does shawn mendes but you'd probably say that he has nice eyes, regardless, just because the rest of him is.

Ed sheerans eyes are completely hooded, shaped perfectly and his orbital rims are comparable to most male models'.

Money yes. Plastic surgery can save people.

Women only fuck famous ugly-average Guys for attention