Realistically can fame make anyone a slayer

takERisks

born ginger boy bred to hate soy
-
Like I refuse to believe ed Sheeran can ONS hot girls. Like maybe date them so they climb up the ladder but I just couldn't see them fucking him straight away

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
If you're Rich,Tall, statusmax but average face maybe you can get a Becky at best. But other than that probably not.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
No bro it is all about face ,trust me

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Ed Sheeran could fuck any JB he wants.

Looks
Money
Status

He has 2/3 which is more than enough to slay.

Twinkcel

Officer
-
This is not about looks at all. Girls will fuck anyone who is famous just to prove to themselves that they can and to brag to their friends.

When girls fuck famous people they don’t do it out of desire they do it for their ego.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
If you're famous enough you'll be able to ascend, no doubt about it, but it will be with gold diggers, and if you're old and ugly, very young girls are out of your reach at the risk of your career being destroyed.

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
-
Jfl he has a lazy eye. You can't see it in that pic because it's shopped or its a professional photo. Look up ed sheeran eye. Over if he wasn't famous like...
View attachment 98262

so does shawn mendes but you'd probably say that he has nice eyes, regardless, just because the rest of him is.

Ed sheerans eyes are completely hooded, shaped perfectly and his orbital rims are comparable to most male models'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)