Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Realistic Dream of having a girlfriend

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I just had the best, and worst dream of my life. Obviously the details are fuzzy since I'm not good at remembering dreams, but Ill try to explain it the best I can. I dreamt I was at a sort of party, when I laid my eyes on a blonde girl a few feet away from me. Immidiatly I began flirting with her and eventually held her hand. Holding her hand was the best feeling I ever felt in my life JFL. I then proceeded to kiss her, and just overall feeling my presence.

I then woke up in my cold bed, back in reality. This dream was complete suifuel for me, even though when it was happening it felt amazing. :feelsrope:

Happens to the best of us mate :feelsbadman:

That really sucks GrAYcel

I started having realistic dreams of having a girlfriend at 13 and every fucking time it's a suifuel to wakeup

I have no way to estimate the realism of this dream.

must be better than dreaming of your oneitis laughing at you and then waking up after 5 hours of sleep to zombie through the day :feelsokman:

been there bro, it's absolutely brutal :feelsbadman:

Another case of Jokermaxx.

Welcome to incels.co, greycel

Shit sucks. The only dream I've had recently involved me going bald and panicking, at least it feels really relieving in the morning it was just a dream.

Immidiatly I began flirting with her and eventually held her hand. Holding her hand was the best feeling I ever felt in my life JFL. I then proceeded to kiss her, and just overall feeling my presence.
CHAD ONLY.

:feelsbadman: i can't have these dreams because I've never had a conversation with a girl before, I'm too socially retarded to even dream about having a gf