Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real life is like the movie "Logan's Run" except instead of killing you at 30, your life ends at early 20s, then you become a debtor slave

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

Logan's Run was a shitty old sci-fi film where people were killed off at 30.

In reality, past your early 20s, sometimes sooner, your chance of having a young cute foid GF is forever gone and you'll spend the rest of your life struggling to pay bills and deal with family who hates you.

> Calling Logan’s run shitty

:feelsBox:

The agepill has hit me hard. I'm only 19 but I can still feel how my youth and opportunities have slipped away.
I look back and wonder about how maybe I could have gotten lucky and ascended somehow in highschool before it was too late, but sadly that's just a cope too :feelscry:

> Calling Logan’s run shitty

:feelsBox:
tbh
I can't believe this movie from my childhood is being referenced on a forum for loser virgin men lol

Never watched that.

tbh
I can't believe this movie from my childhood is being referenced on a forum for loser virgin men lol
I’m a zoomer and even I can appreciate it. It’s pretty dated visually and a little overacted, but that just adds to the charm. I honestly love how much soul that movie has.

I wish I could casually fuck and do drugs my entire life before getting detonated at age 30

Hey that’s a good film.

And, as an analogy of how youth-obsessed our society is, it’s pretty blackpilled in itself.

I’m a zoomer and even I can appreciate it. It’s pretty dated visually and a little overacted, but that just adds to the charm. I honestly love how much soul that movie has.
same. And i'm a 20 year old zoomer

I'm 28 and my life is over. Been over ever since I turned 23

I always thought the sceen with "The circuit" was funy. The writers of this movie basically predicted tinder. Even more amazing is they predicted how women would use it for validation :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah cause you're not Dutch.

based, your life basically ends at 30

Once again life imitate art, good catch there. If youre not Chad , its just a bunch of corpses walking around like headless chicken. Dont even try to exercise your pursuit of happiness right cuzz you will be chased, beat up, locked up etc..

IRL is like a mixture of 1984 (surveillance, propaganda) and Brave New World (hedonism, capitalism). The BNW alpha, beta, gamma dynamic is pretty similar, except that the IQ differences are less extreme and that the epsilon semi-morons (incels) have sex.

yeah agepill is beyond brutal

I came to the same realization one day. i was reading these synopses of animes and I thought it was weird how they were all set in high school. then i started reading about japanese salaryman work culture and how hours and hours of unpaid overtime, having to swear your life to the company, and even sleeping at the office was the norm. So all that warm nostalgia and new friendship and budding romance and playing sports with your buddies is relegated to a 4 year window in your life (or 8 year for americans/euros). ur life is OVER when you start working full time. The japanese know. houellebecq knows (there's a good quote about it somewhere). it's fucken OVER

Never seen that movie

I'm 28 and my life is over. Been over ever since I turned 23
I'm mid 30s and this is 100% true!

If by 23 you are not on track with life, good career prospects, cute younger gf (19yo) and so on, you're about to hit a dead end since all these doors will be closed to you very soon! By 27 you are basically done and relying on your past endeavors unless you're 8/10.
based, your life basically ends at 30
29 is probably our last fresh breath in life, after that all males are living dead members of society!

The book was better