Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real life feels so fake

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Being awake feels mundane.I feel like it's an illusion.When I'm awake,it feels like I'm dead,but when I dream I feel truly alive.

Whenever I dream,it feels so real.Way more real than when I'm awake.When dreaming I meet many people,go different places in a short amount of time.

When I wake up I feel so disappointed that this is life.We awaken to the problems of the world.I feel like it was never supposed to be this way and physical reality is an illusion

Yes. Since I've always lived in fantasy, I don't experience this as much as you would expect...

It's not the life lesson I would've guessed: if you're conscious you must be depressed, or at least cynical.

It’s not real we’re living in a simulation on nightmare mode :feelsree:

WE ARE ALL DEAD IN A DREAM

I dont even have dreams often, just the void of nothingness :feelsbadman: Still better then the waking hell i live every day

Fictional words feel more real than the "True" world for me.

It's only fake because you're fake bitch nigga lmao touch grass fuck whitey heil nigger

I dont even have dreams often, just the void of nothingness :feelsbadman: Still better then the waking hell i live every day
Pretend you are in a dream when awake,then sleep for few hours.Wake up and walk a few minutes while pretending it's a dream.Then sleep and you will likely dream