Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real life examples of incels that destroy cucktears narrative.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I know this mechanic that works near my apartment building, he is a 35 year old Russian immigrant, he owns his own small space where he works on cars as a mechanic.
He is a hard worker and works everyday, he is super kind and says hi and greets everyone that passes by.
But even after all of this he is still an incel virgin, the only thing he has to keep him company is his puppy.
So he completely obliterates cucktears narrative, where they say all incels are asshole neets that don't know how to have a conversation.
Here is an incel that is self employed, owns his own business, works constantly, and is super nice.
But he is still an incel because of his unnatractive appearance.

for some reason i wanna watch a sad movie about his life. to spread awarness about LDAR

The majority of the poor white trash in my neighborhood destroys every bluepilled bullshit IT cunts spew.

I also enjoy that I destroy their narrative on the other side.

TheVman said:
for some reason i wanna watch a sad movie about his life. to spread awarness about LDAR
It is really sad, he works 7 days a week all day untill 11 pm and all he has is a dog to keep him company.