Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

real IQ test, 100% accurate pls take

GOD IDIOTS DON'T YOU GET IT!

THAT ABOVE TEST IS EASY. IT IS FOR BRAINLETS. IT ISN'T LEGIT.

TAKE MY TEST TO SEE YOUR TRUE IQ ASA THAT TEST IS LEGIT MENSA ADMISSION.
https://mensa.dk/iqtest/ <<<<<

DON'T TAKE THAT SHORT COPE TEST!

GOD DAMN!

Shit I got 120 It's over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not even good enough for Mensa. Always average in everything. Fucking scammed life. I can never be good at anything no matter what I pick up no matter what I try I am always average. Motherfucking scammed.

Shit I got 120 It's over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not even good enough for Mensa. Always average in everything. Fucking scammed life. I can never be good at anything no matter what I pick up no matter what I try I am always average. Motherfucking scammed.
117 here and I already made similar tests.

I'm on day one nofap tho, indecision plague me now and wasted a lot of time, even in the retard obvious questions.

117 here and I already made similar tests.

I'm on day one nofap tho, indecision plague me now and wasted a lot of time, even in the retard obvious questions.

Day 4 here btw

Does fapping without finish counts as breaking the nofap challenge?

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 IQ though online IQ tests are cope

133-149+ apparently.

not real tbh

Day 4 here btw

Does fapping without finish counts as breaking the nofap challenge?
Yes.

Every time you do any kind of sexual activity it harms the purpose of nofap which is abstaining your brain from dopamine and to regain your sensitivity to it.

105-120
one mistake at linguistical question, one at maths

I got this: "Your IQ score lies within a range of 133 up to 149, or it may be even higher! "

I guess I is smarts!